If You Don't Want Me, Why Can't I Holla At Ya Friend?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Yeah but that ain't always the case. If the chick I approached had a man but her friend was single, she might say "I got a man, but my friend here is single!". You gon tell me that doesn't happen?

And who cares what she thinks, she doesn't want me.. it's about what her friend wants and how she feels. That girl code stuff is BS. You think ima tell my homie "Nah B, she's off limits because she tried to get at me but I don't want her.. so nobody can have her" :heh:. Do you see how ridiculous that sounds?

:deadmanny:

Makes no Damn sense :pachaha:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
point im trying to make is if your approach was genuine, would you not have holla'd at her first? you settled for the friend and that's how issues start.

You wanted me first, got rejected then turned to my friend. Why not some other girl who has no clue that I rejected you? Situations like this never end peachy. You'll always have friend 2 thinking "he wanted her first".
I've been friend 1 and friend 2, it's just stupid to me:yeshrug:
No it ain't. I don't know either of you. If stuff pops off between me and your friend you should be happy for your friend. If you get jealous that's on you, especially cause you ain't want me in the first place.

So me turning around and approaching a different chick that's not your friend is somehow more genuine than me approaching your friend? Women are too flakey, we gotta play the numbers game. If you and your friend both look good, I just chose someone.. doesn't mean I placed one over the other. So the second chick I approached in a day took an L because I approached someone else before her that didn't want me?

That logic sounds a bit off :mjpls:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If a guy overlooked me to holla at my friend and she turned him down so then he decided to try his luck with me? Yeah that's not happening, lol.
How did he overlook you? He may have found you both attractive but just chose your friend. If he tried to go for both of you, you'd definitely not have it and he wouldn't have a chance at all. If you found the guy attractive enough and he had the qualities that you liked you'd want to take things further but would stick to this bs girl code that ain't gon help you. Your friend should be happy for you and encourage y'all making things happen if the dude is cool and she don't want him.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not quite that simple. Yea looks are important but approachability is a factor too. Friend 2 may have been better looking the whole time but friend 1 appeared to be more approachable. Would you still be wit it in this situation as friend 2?

:ld:
How would I know that as friend 2 though? Because you said so after you got turned down?

All I see is that you went after my friend initially instead of me which means you found her more attractive than me. I prefer not to be someone's obvious second choice.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
friend zone territory? yall just making up shyt now
This shyt been mentioned like in 2002. Ya'll asking questions we asked in like 2002. It's a friend-zone border. All that shyt about my friend is bullshyt. If she's feeling you, she gonna want you to holla any and everytime unless she's one of those dreamer types.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
friend zone territory? yall just making up shyt now
This shyt been mentioned like in 2002. Ya'll asking questions we asked in like 2002. It's a friend-zone border. All that shyt about my friend is bullshyt. If she's feeling you, she gonna want you to holla any and everytime unless she's one of those dreamer types.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did he overlook you? He may have found you both attractive but just chose your friend. If he tried to go for both of you, you'd definitely not have it and he wouldn't have a chance at all. If you found the guy attractive enough and he had the qualities that you liked you'd want to take things further but would stick to this bs girl code that ain't gon help you. Your friend should be happy for you and encourage y'all making things happen if the dude is cool and she don't want him.
All I know is that he wanted my friend instead of me. That's enough for me to not be comfortable dealing with him :yeshrug:.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC

I've had a little success with this back when I was still heavy in the game. The better way of approaching this situation is to go over and make friends with both of them (or the group) and just pick the one who shows you the most interest. Sometimes you can even get both their numbers and just stick with the one who actually responds if you play it right.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I've had a little success with this back when I was still heavy in the game. The better way of approaching this situation is to go over and make friends with both of them (or the group) and just pick the one who shows you the most interest. Sometimes you can even get both their numbers and just stick with the one who actually responds if you play it right.
I agree. There's obviously little success because of this ridiculous girl code women have.. even though her friend may be into the brother.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
point im trying to make is if your approach was genuine, would you not have holla'd at her first? you settled for the friend and that's how issues start.

You wanted me first, got rejected then turned to my friend. Why not some other girl who has no clue that I rejected you? Situations like this never end peachy. You'll always have friend 2 thinking "he wanted her first".
I've been friend 1 and friend 2, it's just stupid to me:yeshrug:
you know this is the first time in life a woman actually explained this

i can definitely see the problem now...

lets say i have a girlfriend... if my best friend was like "yea man she tried to holla at me and i turned her down... that was like 2 mins before you walked up and got her number"............

i'd definitely feel a way about her... like damn bytch you was just for everyone that day.... and then i'd not wonder, i'd KNOW, that she'd fukk with my boy/is feeling my boy... cause she already tried