If You Don't Want Me, Why Can't I Holla At Ya Friend?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
you know this is the first time in life a woman actually explained this

i can definitely see the problem now...

lets say i have a girlfriend... if my best friend was like "yea man she tried to holla at me and i turned her down... that was like 2 mins before you walked up and got her number"............

i'd definitely feel a way about her... like damn bytch you was just for everyone that day.... and then i'd not wonder, i'd KNOW, that she'd fukk with my boy/is feeling my boy... cause she already tried
If the friend doesn't have a problem with it and is interested in the dude then I don't see why it's a problem. She doesn't want him, her friend does.. what's the problem here?

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. If you don't want me, why can't I talk to your friend?? :dwillhuh::mindblown:

You must actually be interested then. :sas1:

This is why men talk to 3 or 4 women at a time until were ready to be committed and faithful. Women can be flaky and wishy washy. No mysoginy here :sas2:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
How would I know that as friend 2 though? Because you said so after you got turned down?

All I see is that you went after my friend insure ally instead of me which means you found her more attractive than me. I prefer not to be someone's obvious second choice.

This. Most women don't want to knowingly be the second choice.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you're an exclusive turn down, so if #1 turned you down by proxy #2 should turn u down as well [i think]

if you bagged #2, then that still puts you in their circle even though 1 of them turned you down already

i think thats how it works

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If the friend doesn't have a problem with it and is interested in the dude then I don't see why it's a problem. She doesn't want him, her friend does.. what's the problem here?
then there is no problem... you have to get past the cock blocking friend

there's only so many ways this works out...

you holla at 1, the 2nd one thinks (technically is), your second option....

1. she rejects you cause she feels you should have came at her first... plus she don't want to be with a man with PROOF, that he would and would like to fukk her best friend

2. she don't give a fukk, but her girl does for whatever selfish reasons.... now you gotta get her to choose you over her friends wishes and bytching

3. neither of them give a fukk and you in that thing

time and distance is your best bet... if they standing right next to each other... well fukk yea nobody wants to see a nikka holla at the prettier one, then get turned down, then IMMEDIATELY turn to youlike "fukk her then... what's up"

but you can fukk a girl... and if enough time has passed, and you play it right, her and her best friend don't have any problems with you piping down the next in the crew... trust i been there

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Coli brehettes came and flipped this shyt in a completely wrong direction. Could have sworn OP meant AFTER a girl curbs you, once you start talking to her friend, the one who curved you start feeling salty about the shyt.

I don't think he talking about the chick who gets approached AFTER her friend rejected the guy. She has every right to be feeling some type of way. But the one who did the curving a selfish mufukka and just mad all your attention won't be going to her, even after making it clear she don't want you like that.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You have to read the title though. If YOU (Chelsea Bride) dont want me, why cant I holla at ya friend... If YOU didnt want someone, would you have a problem if he tried to get at your friend?
yea that is a totally different question.. and is STILL a mystery

why is GIRL 1 the angry one :jbhmm:

we all get why GIRL 2 is mad... she second fiddle

but GIRL 1 got chose first, so basically she knows she's the top one that he wanted.... then she got to choose "nah i don't like your style" and then turn around and get straight up angry, when dude talks to GIRL 2

even if it's a totally other night... even if the guy didn't even know you two are friends..... GIRL 1 will still fukk it up on some "oh girl that's the guy you said you was feeling? he tried to pull me out the club last night.. i know you ain't thinking bout getting with HIM" :usure:

why even say that? why bring it up? they like each other, don't got nothing to do with you, and yet, you the one mad someone in your click found him attractive and cool. :mindblown: