Immediate Signs She Belongs To The Game?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
What are some signs you immediately notice about a chick that tells you she most likely belongs to the game?

Today I went to go play ball at one of the rec centers at my school, and this white chick behind the counter wearing tight ass khaki pants hugging her cheeks. She telling me something while looking into my eyes like she down for whatever. Saw her last year actually a couple times, and she did the same shyt.

I'm guessing a lot of people try and sneak in the rec center or steal basketballs, cause every 20 minutes or so, a worker comes in where the basketball courts are at and checks who's in the gym. Anyways, when she came in to check, she wearing these tight ass khaki pants like GOT DAMN!

College bruh.. if they find you attractive, these chicks down for anything.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If she got no female friends she either a thot or an over aggressive arguementive bytch
I mean just off meeting a chick and not knowing anything about her. Just the clothes she's wearing, her energy, how she talks, walks, carries herself etc.

Could be mad subtle shyt. I remember I was sitting on the bus one day, and this chick comes on the bus at like 2 pm with some halter top kinda shyt where you can see her nipples through her top. Nipples were probably pierced, but more often than not that chick belongs to the game.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are some signs you immediately notice about a chick that tells you she most likely belongs to the game?

Today I went to go play ball at one of the rec centers at my school, and this white chick behind the counter wearing tight ass khaki pants hugging her cheeks. She telling me something while looking into my eyes like she down for whatever. Saw her last year actually a couple times, and she did the same shyt.

I'm guessing a lot of people try and sneak in the rec center or steal basketballs, cause every 20 minutes or so, a worker comes in where the basketball courts are at and checks who's in the gym. Anyways, when she came in to check, she wearing these tight ass khaki pants like GOT DAMN!

College bruh.. if they find you attractive, these chicks down for anything.

:comeon:

Talk about chicks belonging to the game but didn't get no p*ssy. No disrespect, but what you mean to say is you wish you had enough game for her.

:beli:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:comeon:

Talk about chicks belonging to the game but didn't get no p*ssy. No disrespect, but what you mean to say is you wish you had enough game for her.

:beli:
Nah she don't look that good in the face and I ain't even know she was working with thighs and an ass like that. I don't try and holla at every attractive chick and I ain't about fukking random hoes either.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She has a vagina
giphy.gif