Immediate Signs She Belongs To The Game?

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
bling phone cases

d90579cc7f474bed1c1cdafd98fe7899.jpg

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
What are some signs you immediately notice about a chick that tells you she most likely belongs to the game?

Today I went to go play ball at one of the rec centers at my school, and this white chick behind the counter wearing tight ass khaki pants hugging her cheeks. She telling me something while looking into my eyes like she down for whatever. Saw her last year actually a couple times, and she did the same shyt.

I'm guessing a lot of people try and sneak in the rec center or steal basketballs, cause every 20 minutes or so, a worker comes in where the basketball courts are at and checks who's in the gym. Anyways, when she came in to check, she wearing these tight ass khaki pants like GOT DAMN!

College bruh.. if they find you attractive, these chicks down for anything.

:yeshrug: You fukk with her or not

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What are some signs you immediately notice about a chick that tells you she most likely belongs to the game?

Today I went to go play ball at one of the rec centers at my school, and this white chick behind the counter wearing tight ass khaki pants hugging her cheeks. She telling me something while looking into my eyes like she down for whatever. Saw her last year actually a couple times, and she did the same shyt.

I'm guessing a lot of people try and sneak in the rec center or steal basketballs, cause every 20 minutes or so, a worker comes in where the basketball courts are at and checks who's in the gym. Anyways, when she came in to check, she wearing these tight ass khaki pants like GOT DAMN!

College bruh.. if they find you attractive, these chicks down for anything.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Tattoos, hoop earrings, high waist shorts, sundress, tongue and nose piercings. Has no female friends, has lots of guy friends..:patrice: