In Chip Kelly We Trust *Official Philly Eagles Off Season Thread*

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Im loving the potential on O even with Djax gone, still cant understand why:why:

However, the D is still suspect, hope they prove me wrong brehs. With that said, IbleedEagleGreen :salute:

the reason for Degone

1. Money is definitely a factor ( they are paying him number 1WR money and he really isnt a number 1 receiver- he was on the eagles because for years we havent had shyt at the WR position since TO
2. I dont think Degone is a "Chip Kelly" guy..I am sure Chip thinks he is talented and funny but he wants guys he can control... you eat what Chip says, sleep when Chip wants you to, train the way Chip wants you to
3. Chip Kelly is the anti Andy Reid offensively- Chip wants a run heavy- mid range passing offense. Desean is a threat with the deep ball but he cant really provide much outside of that. He cant cross the middle bc he is 160 soaking wet..you cant really line him up in the backfield much ..Chip wants players he can move around the field no matter what position you are listed. Chip tried to move desean around the field and it failed horribly
4 Desean isnt a very good or willing blocker and that is paramount in the Chip Kelly offense that everyone blocks...except Foles ( altho he does try it.....dont do that shyt nick)

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Dig

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
whats goin on fellas, new face on the board here. die hard eagles fan like all u in here so i thought itd be fitting to make my first post here....ill check in and keep up as the offseason progresses...

I just found this portion of the Coli today...welcome bruh

I cant wait for this season to kick off....im sweating like a whore at mass without the NFL

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
the reason for Degone

1. Money is definitely a factor ( they are paying him number 1WR money and he really isnt a number 1 receiver- he was on the eagles because for years we havent had shyt at the WR position since TO
2. I dont think Degone is a "Chip Kelly" guy..I am sure Chip thinks he is talented and funny but he wants guys he can control... you eat what Chip says, sleep when Chip wants you to, train the way Chip wants you to
3. Chip Kelly is the anti Andy Reid offensively- Chip wants a run heavy- mid range passing offense. Desean is a threat with the deep ball but he cant really provide much outside of that. He cant cross the middle bc he is 160 soaking wet..you cant really line him up in the backfield much ..Chip wants players he can move around the field no matter what position you are listed. Chip tried to move desean around the field and it failed horribly
4 Desean isnt a very good or willing blocker and that is paramount in the Chip Kelly offense that everyone blocks...except Foles ( altho he does try it.....dont do that shyt nick)
:ehh:. Never really thought about WHY Djax got let go. Was more just pissed lol. Thinking about a rookie, returning from injury maclin, and inherently cooper as our receivers had me :patrice:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:ehh:. Never really thought about WHY Djax got let go. Was more just pissed lol. Thinking about a rookie, returning from injury maclin, and inherently cooper as our receivers had me :patrice:

I was indifferent to DJax being on the eagles..I was only mad that they cut him...im like..yall couldnt have traded him for a draft pick...and control where he goes...:snoop:
then I remembered he was making 10M ( not guaranteed but if he plays he will get that doe and he aint worth 10M)

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I was indifferent to DJax being on the eagles..I was only mad that they cut him...im like..yall couldnt have traded him for a draft pick...and control where he goes...:snoop:
then I remembered he was making 10M ( not guaranteed but if he plays he will get that doe and he aint worth 10M)
Djax was one of my favorite eagles. I remember watching the draft and we picked him up. My roommate at the time was a bucs fan and they picked up some D2 dude around the same time and we were arguing about who would be better. I agree a draft pick would have been nice. Hell a 4 or 5 would have been something. His salary probably made it hard tho.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Djax was one of my favorite eagles. I remember watching the draft and we picked him up. My roommate at the time was a bucs fan and they picked up some D2 dude around the same time and we were arguing about who would be better. I agree a draft pick would have been nice. Hell a 4 or 5 would have been something. His salary probably made it hard tho.

Keep in mind Desean was def a first round talent ( despite what I think of his ability as a "number 1") he dropped in the draft for typical youngish BS.... I like him to...I like cocky dudes and the wild dances shiit..I LOVE it! but I am also realistic about what he can do on the field.