In Chip Kelly We Trust *Official Philly Eagles Off Season Thread*

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I don't think losing Lane for 4 games would be that huge of a blow. Obviously I would want him out there, he was getting better with each game but he wasn't a great pass protector.

The coaches seem to like Barbre a lot and we had the best o-line in the league last year, plus Celek graded out as the best blocker among TEs so I doubt losing Lane for 4games would really affect us that much

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I don't think losing Lane for 4 games would be that huge of a blow. Obviously I would want him out there, he was getting better with each game but he wasn't a great pass protector.

The coaches seem to like Barbre a lot and we had the best o-line in the league last year, plus Celek graded out as the best blocker among TEs so I doubt losing Lane for 4games would really affect us that much

true...except Barbe is is the primary T and G backup and after him...its a steep dropoff...so we cant afford any other linemen to get hurt bc then we are in serious trouble

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

:salute: to Shady McCoy but he really should be in the Top 3. :why: I mean his peers are comparing him to Barry Sanders, the GOAT tailback .

:camby: at them having Adrian Peterson in front of him...

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

It's only a big blow if one of the starters get hurt. I like Barbre too, but I'm not as confident in the other backup O-lineman.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

:salute: to Shady McCoy but he really should be in the Top 3. :why: I mean his peers are comparing him to Barry Sanders, the GOAT tailback .

:camby: at them having Adrian Peterson in front of him...

its only because of his comeback from them knee injuries and playing at a high level..i dont have a problem with it per se...shady just has to show out even more this season

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
It just hit me hard brehs.. We are once again reduced to mock drafts and free agent wish lists in December... :mjcry:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I tried 2 tell yall nikkas back in May our cbs wasn't equipped to be fit

Ive been wanting to draft secondary for what seems like years now but somehow its never a priority at draft times. Then when they play like trash as expected they act like its a suprise :ohhh:. Sometimes I dont understand what goes through the heads of management. Making basic shyt a lot more complicated than it needs to be.

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Brehs.. Ray Didinger just brought up a good point.

Since he played up in the box in our dime packages, and he's more athletic and physical than Nate Allen, we draft two new cornerbacks and move Nolan Carroll to safety.. :lupe: It would definitely be interesting to see!