In Chip Kelly We Trust *Official Philly Eagles Off Season Thread*

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
philadelphia_eagles_by_streetz86-d5u4k8r.jpg

Year 2 of the Chip Kelly Era brehs, Year 1 was a sucess going from 4-12 to winning the division with a 10-6 record

Our Free agents
Jeremy Maclin
Riley Cooper
Michael Vick
Cedric Thornton(RFA)
Donnie Jones
Clifton Geathers
Phillip Hunt
Nate Allen
Kurt Coleman
Colt Anderson

Needs
Safety
New Kicker
More depth at Linebacker

2014 here we come
5b8.gif

Roll Call

@wire28
@Kind Gentleman
@Sambow
@freshprince0619
@WaddupDoe!
@Rapmastermind
@Human Torch
@phillycavsfan
@Sachs Fifth Avenue
@Dirty_Jerz
@Savior
@gho3st
@MAKAVELI25
@torcher
@SpeaktotheMods
@absolut da poet
@Leasy
@aqualung
@FaTaL
@Panther
@Tha Gawd Amen
@mikeishere
@Mulsanne
@Lafraud James
@Capitol
@ChefDon
@Jerz-2-Phila
@Jax
@LordEssdot
@shonuf
@vegetarybrownrice
@kingdarius
@shonuf
@feelsthecitybreathin
@the artist known az
@teddy long
@Winston
@patscorpio
@KeysT
@ChefDon
@kash10003
@KritNC
@bigesco
@john goodman
@fallbacksonn
@Bone$
@porque
@Heelhook
@J.Connor
@turbochef
@RickyGQ
@Malik
@Silkk
@Kliq_Souf
@Arcavian
@*Delmem*
@Melt_Man
@SoulController
@seanjohn21276
@Majestic Pape
@Roddy Right
@Jello Biafra
@gangreen

Last edited:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
get jeremy maclin out of here :camby:

his brittle ass needs to play a non contact sport or something

resign kkkoper

seh we got enough money for decker?

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Re-sign maclin and have the bes wr corps in the NFL :blessed: some more linebacker depth and 2 new safety's and its game over. Eagles with t.j ward :blessed:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
I want vick to retire in Philly :noah:

FML :sadcam:

Last edited:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would we take a fukking WR :what:

its like this dude kiper writing a book report not having read anything

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
we need secondary blah blah blah, i dont feel like rehashing what i typed over and over lol

my biggest concern is foles doing what he has said in his interviews and working hard this offseason to come back even better and more confident against the blitz

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
we need secondary blah blah blah, i dont feel like rehashing what i typed over and over lol

my biggest concern is foles doing what he has said in his interviews and working hard this offseason to come back even better and more confident against the blitz

i agree with this too.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i agree with this too.
also i wanna see how chip handles his second year. it looked like teams werent falling for that fake screen to desean spin around and screen to the other side at the end of the season. he needs to keep teams on their toes with the offense so hopefully he isnt starting to get figured out. im sure he'll have more crazy stuff lined up though

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
also i wanna see how chip handles his second year. it looked like teams werent falling for that fake screen to desean spin around and screen to the other side at the end of the season. he needs to keep teams on their toes with the offense so hopefully he isnt starting to get figured out. im sure he'll have more crazy stuff lined up though
I honestly don't think Chip really has even opened up his play book. He probably didn't want to put too much on them in year one. The screen game im not worried about, he will add more screen plays. Him and Shurm will get all that figured out this off season. I'm not worried about Chip, the guy is a football junkie. He will have his counter moves to other teams counter moves.

The only worries i have is our players getting better. Also re-signing our free agents. Now we also have to find a new QB coach.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
I honestly don't think Chip really has even opened up his play book. He probably didn't want to put too much on them in year one. The screen game im not worried about, he will add more screen plays. Him and Shurm will get all that figured out this off season. I'm not worried about Chip, the guy is a football junkie. He will have his counter moves to other teams counter moves.

The only worries i have is our players getting better. Also re-signing our free agents. Now we also have to find a new QB coach.

we just hired bill musgrave from the Viks

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
Give Maclin a one year contract and resign Cooper. We need to concentrate on the secondary and hope that Foles does what he says as far as working hard in the offseason and we'll be straight

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Give Maclin a one year contract and resign Cooper. We need to concentrate on the secondary and hope that Foles does what he says as far as working hard in the offseason and we'll be straight

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/46063/309/cut--and--restructure-candidates?pg=2

Rotoworld put out a blog post about possible cut candidates and the DB list got me :ohhh:

Antrell Rolle
Michael Griffin
Danieal Manning
Thomas DeCoud
Tyvon Branch

All would be upgrades at the safety positions assuming these guys don't restructure and are cut outright.