Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
we just hired bill musgrave from the Viks
Yea its a very nice addition for us.
vv Nice article about Musgrave.
http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/2014/01/21/report-musgrave-coach-eagles-qbs/

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/46063/309/cut--and--restructure-candidates?pg=2

Rotoworld put out a blog post about possible cut candidates and the DB list got me :ohhh:

Antrell Rolle
Michael Griffin
Danieal Manning
Thomas DeCoud
Tyvon Branch

All would be upgrades at the safety positions assuming these guys don't restructure and are cut outright.

I would only want Rolle off that list.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
I think Maclin should be brought back. (During the season, I thought he would thrive in this offense) Either Bring back Cooper or Sign Hakeem Nicks (I would prefer Nicks).

Defense should be the focus of the draft and Free agency.

They need another corner.. I am in favor of bringing in DeAngelo Hall. Jarius Byrd has an Oregon connection with Chip Kelly and the Eagles should be able to reel him in to replace Patrick Chung at Safety. Bring back Nate Allen .

Draft the best player on the board in the first round whether it is on Offense or Defense. 2-5 ROUND draft the best defensive players on the board.

Then we are good money.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Marcus Smith OLB/DE i like from Louisville. Still a little raw but is a perfect development OLB. He is a more athletic Connor Barwin. The guy was recruited to L'Ville as a QB, i believe?

Mon: Flashed skill all day. Very athletic and easily moves around the field with speed. Fast off the edge and can bend at full speed. Struggles taking on blocks but did well standing up over tackle

Tues: Saw most of his action at outside linebacker and held his own. Played within himself and looked very disciplined. Did not make many plays but at the same time did not look mentally slow or unsure of himself.

Some notes on him from the Senior Bowl.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I think Maclin should be brought back. (During the season, I thought he would thrive in this offense) Either Bring back Cooper or Sign Hakeem Nicks (I would prefer Nicks).

Defense should be the focus of the draft and Free agency.

They need another corner.. I am in favor of bringing in DeAngelo Hall. Jarius Byrd has an Oregon connection with Chip Kelly and the Eagles should be able to reel him in to replace Patrick Chung at Safety. Bring back Nate Allen .

Draft the best player on the board in the first round whether it is on Offense or Defense. 2-5 ROUND draft the best defensive players on the board.

Then we are good money.
I would want Nicks too. But how much $$$ is he looking to get coming off a down year? Can he stay healthy or is his body shot? Those are some serious questions about Nicks.

We wont bring in Hall. Not what Chip and Billy Davis wants in our corners. He is only 5'10, Chip wants our CB 6'0 or above. Hall is also 30 thats old. We will most likely roll with Cary and B Fletch another year. But get two new safeties, also draft a CB or two. Just develop them and have them step in when ready. If we can get some better safety play and front 7 play our CBs will look worlds better.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
At times i fukking hate cary williams, he loses his composure and does stupid shyt

But the main things to look for in the draft is safety, CB and another pass rusher

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marcus Smith OLB/DE i like from Louisville. Still a little raw but is a perfect development OLB. He is a more athletic Connor Barwin. The guy was recruited to L'Ville as a QB, i believe?

Mon: Flashed skill all day. Very athletic and easily moves around the field with speed. Fast off the edge and can bend at full speed. Struggles taking on blocks but did well standing up over tackle

Tues: Saw most of his action at outside linebacker and held his own. Played within himself and looked very disciplined. Did not make many plays but at the same time did not look mentally slow or unsure of himself.

Some notes on him from the Senior Bowl.
il be at the senior bowl sat

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
At times i fukking hate cary williams, he loses his composure and does stupid shyt

But the main things to look for in the draft is safety, CB and another pass rusher
That's just Cary tho. He is a love and hate type of player. Every defense that is a elite defense has that type of player on their team.

My top two positions i want first two rounds are OLB & Safety. From what ive been reading Chip has been watching the defense tough at the Senior Bowl.

il be at the senior bowl sat

Word? Watch Marcus Smith, Josh Huff( my nikka who is a Oregon Duck), Trent Murphy, Christian Jones, Tajh Boyd, Jordan Matthews, players that i like for us. Probably forgetting some other players. Keith McGill CB from Utah.

Last edited:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
get jeremy maclin out of here :camby:

his brittle ass needs to play a non contact sport or something

resign kkkoper

seh we got enough money for decker?

I never believed Maclin was all that good...he just got looks because of DJack...it should be apparent now that KKKooper actually looked decent. I prefer KKKooper because he is a taller target in the endzone.

They need to just go after Secondary players. Pat Chung, Nate Allen, should get the boot...

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
about to ink Riley KKKooper to that 4 year deal

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...wr-riley-cooper-close-to-new-deal-with-eagles

Maclin :lupe:

Kelvin Benjamin??:ohlawd::banderas:

We just re-signed Big Peters(nh) also.

I honestly dont give a fukk about re-signing Coop. Not really a fan of re-signing him. Mac is also in contract talks with Howie on a new deal.
‏@LesBowen 7m
Source close to the situation tells me #Eagles are making progress toward a deal with Jeremy Maclin.

Also in contract talks with Kelce as well. Howie is locking up all our guys before we sign free agents. Which is the smart thing to do.

Our offense is going to be beast with Mac back. Then also throw in Kelvin Benjamin. :whew:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
We just re-signed Big Peters(nh) also.

I honestly dont give a fukk about re-signing Coop. Not really a fan of re-signing him. Mac is also in contract talks with Howie on a new deal.
‏@LesBowen 7m
Source close to the situation tells me #Eagles are making progress toward a deal with Jeremy Maclin.

Also in contract talks with Kelce as well. Howie is locking up all our guys before we sign free agents. Which is the smart thing to do.

Our offense is going to be beast with Mac back. Then also throw in Kelvin Benjamin. :whew:

I'm not a fan of getting Cooper back either unless we getting him for dirt cheap if we about to get Kelvin Benjamin. I love Jason Peters but a contract till my dude 38? I guess he deserve it. Gotta tie up a lineman of that caliber as long as possible. Still scared as fukk to what we bout to do at the safety position.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I'm not a fan of getting Cooper back either unless we getting him for dirt cheap if we about to get Kelvin Benjamin. I love Jason Peters but a contract till my dude 38? I guess he deserve it. Gotta tie up a lineman of that caliber as long as possible. Still scared as fukk to what we bout to do at the safety position.
5mil per was being thrown around for Coop. Thats stupid imo for Coop. Who could turn out to be a one year wonder.

Chip values good OL men thats what Peters is. He is still one of the best LT is the game. Plus as you said he has deserved it, dude last year was coming off 2 Achilles injuries. And still played at a pro bowl level. Plus having him around longer to teach Lane cant hurt.

As far as safety im nervous too. But i hear we might be going after Jenkins(from NO), Mitchell(on the Panthers), or Whitner(who i think is our top free agent target). Chip is also high on Deone Bucannon safety out of Washington St. Reminds me of Dashon Goldson.