In Chip Kelly We Trust *Official Philly Eagles Off Season Thread*

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
oh true true

i stopped posting on there since trayvon martin case, a nikka racked up so many posts from that shyt :wow: check the search engine for "DE", that was the first board i posted on :to:

they was good for all that information though
Breh did you use to post in the blog on there? Breh that was you!? I was BirdGang45 on there.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Breh did you use to post in the blog on there? Breh that was you!? I was BirdGang45 on there.
:russ: yeah the blog was a cool spot. i just used to hate how they always hated on donny back in the day and always was riding reid and the FO like they could do no wrong. i didnt even hate reid and the FO like that i just hated how the posters in there thought they could do no wrong (like when they was big uppin Kolb just to get donny out :wow: ). like lil mini dave spadaros running around

i used to be in them big ass eagle blog threads with goeagles and all them, "whats up" and "other sports" alot before i left devoted all my messageboard time to the coli :salute:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
:russ: yeah the blog was a cool spot. i just used to hate how they always hated on donny back in the day and always was riding reid and the FO like they could do no wrong. i didnt even hate reid and the FO like that i just hated how the posters in there thought they could do no wrong (like when they was big uppin Kolb just to get donny out :wow: ). like lil mini dave spadaros running around

i used to be in them big ass eagle blog threads with goeagles and all them, "whats up" and "other sports" alot before i left devoted all my messageboard time to the coli :salute:
:wow: I remember you from your Tiger avi.

Yea, they kind of fell back on that FO could do no wrong shyt after the 2011 & 2012. People barely starting to released that Howie & Reid were really starting to fukk the team up. I only post up in the Blog & I want the eagles to get threads, to talk about prospects & free agents.

Dude's still run around the forum acting like lil spadaros. But the Blog has gotten a lot better. Chip as kind of saved that forum.

Forreals if it wasnt for the Coli i probably would have quit with posting on boards to talk sports. :blessed:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
I like that we're taking care of home before FA even starts. If we can get one of the top safeties in Byrd or Ward before the draft, i'll be happy. Then we could just take best available. Maybe even trade down if certain people are falling.

I'd like to get a true run stuffer at Nose Tackle in FA. Logan did well, but he's undersized. He really should be in the DE rotation.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
1978411_652663634771413_1673038475_o.jpg

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I like that we're taking care of home before FA even starts. If we can get one of the top safeties in Byrd or Ward before the draft, i'll be happy. Then we could just take best available. Maybe even trade down if certain people are falling.

I'd like to get a true run stuffer at Nose Tackle in FA. Logan did well, but he's undersized. He really should be in the DE rotation.
I dont think we get a true NT but we are going to make a run at Raji. We might also try to sing Red Bryant that was released by the Seahawks.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
is byrd looking to stay with the bills? :to:

:salute: to us lockin up peters & kelce though... hope we can get maclin locked up too
Sounds like we are not seeing eye to eye with Mac. He wants a one year prove it deal, & Howie wants to sign him to a multi year deal. So hopefully Howie can get this figured out. :lupe:

But so far Chip & Howie got a good culture going on locking up our own before spending on big free agents.

Yo i aint even gonna lie i was a little disappointed we re-signed Coop. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
rumours has it that were interested in ted ginn jr's
gonna release avant
kooper/kelece/peters all got resigned
Makes sense. Brings the kick return & punt return to the table. He also had a decent year last year. Wonder if this is a back up plan if we lose out on Mac. Or might be our new slot guy to replace Avant.

Got mad love for Avant(nh), dude has been a leader & good locker room guy. But it's really time to move on. He just doesn't give us that much on offense anymore.

Where did you hear this from breh?

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Makes sense. Brings the kick return & punt return to the table. He also had a decent year last year. Wonder if this is a back up plan if we lose out on Mac. Or might be our new slot guy to replace Avant.

Got mad love for Avant(nh), dude has been a leader & good locker room guy. But it's really time to move on. He just doesn't give us that much on offense anymore.

Where did you hear this from breh?
http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/a..._player_ted_ginn_jr_auto_module_head_15812783
http://fansided.com/2014/02/17/nfl-rumors-philadelphia-eagles-pursue-ted-ginn-jr-in-free-agency/