In Chip Kelly We Trust *Official Philly Eagles Off Season Thread*

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
A future 5th rounder might be more reasonable, dude is not a bust by any means we just got too many RBs.
Nah, i know i watch the Niners as much as possible when my Eagles aren't playing. I just don't think Howie or Chip would give up a 5th for LaMichael. They would just draft DAT or Archer. Maybe a future 6th?

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
5mil per was being thrown around for Coop. Thats stupid imo for Coop. Who could turn out to be a one year wonder.

Chip values good OL men thats what Peters is. He is still one of the best LT is the game. Plus as you said he has deserved it, dude last year was coming off 2 Achilles injuries. And still played at a pro bowl level. Plus having him around longer to teach Lane cant hurt.

As far as safety im nervous too. But i hear we might be going after Jenkins(from NO), Mitchell(on the Panthers), or Whitner(who i think is our top free agent target). Chip is also high on Deone Bucannon safety out of Washington St. Reminds me of Dashon Goldson.

Whitner or TJ Ward would be a great pickups imo. Well TJ sounds like he is going to stay and I think the Bills are gonna match anything for Byrd. I also wouldn't be mad if they brought back in Quinton Mikell on a 1 year deal to bring a veteran presence and some depth at safety.

We haven't had any type of physicality in the secondary since the ol' JJ B-Dawk, Sheldon Brown, Lito Shepard days :to:

:wow:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually have faith in cooper. I don't think we draft a WR at all. That secondary needs a huge upgrade, I expect them to go after clinton dix or the guy from UofL

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Whitner or TJ Ward would be a great pickups imo. Well TJ sounds like he is going to stay and I think the Bills are gonna match anything for Byrd. I also wouldn't be mad if they brought back in Quinton Mikell on a 1 year deal to bring a veteran presence and some depth at safety.

We haven't had any type of physicality in the secondary since the ol' JJ B-Dawk, Sheldon Brown, Lito Shepard days :to:

:wow:

Its looking like both big name safeties are going to stay with their teams. Whitner & Mitchell are probably the best bets for us. Both are extremely physical.

Breh i know those days are sad to watch now. :sadcam::damn: I wouldnt be mad at them bring Q back. Dude would be perfect depth & add to the competition at safety like Chip wants.

I actually have faith in cooper. I don't think we draft a WR at all. That secondary needs a huge upgrade, I expect them to go after clinton dix or the guy from UofL
Thats if both HaHa & Pryor make it to us at 22 breh. You look at the teams ahead of us that need safety help(Green Bay & Dallas are just two off the top of my head) its what made me move on to Kelvin Benjamin. Plus the fact that Chip will want to add more mismatches to our offense. This draft is so deep at safety & we still dont know what happens with FA.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
yeah KKKooper isnt worth 5 mil but his price probably increases because Nasty Nick has that chemistry with him on the field. they might not want to mess with a good thing, which i cant blame them for even if it is Racist Riley

if we resigned Maclin and then got Benjamin our offense in the spread :noah:

but i think they'd go somewhere else with the first if that were to happen. most likely secondary

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
yeah KKKooper isnt worth 5 mil but his price probably increases because Nasty Nick has that chemistry with him on the field. they might not want to mess with a good thing, which i cant blame them for even if it is Racist Riley

if we resigned Maclin and then got Benjamin our offense in the spread :noah:

but i think they'd go somewhere else with the first if that were to happen. most likely secondary
I understand we need secondary. But there are only two clear cut safeties worth taking in the first. And probably 3-4 safety needy teams that are ahead of us. So if Benjamin is the BPA & both HaHa/Pryor are gone. Then i can see us going with Benjamin. Plus Chip still doesnt have all his weapons he would want on offense. Adding Benjamin would add to that plus give Chip another "big person". Has he says "big people beat up little people".

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I understand we need secondary. But there are only two clear cut safeties worth taking in the first. And probably 3-4 safety needy teams that are ahead of us. So if Benjamin is the BPA & both HaHa/Pryor are gone. Then i can see us going with Benjamin. Plus Chip still doesnt have all his weapons he would want on offense. Adding Benjamin would add to that plus give Chip another "big person". Has he says "big people beat up little people".
KKKooper, Ertz and Benjamin in the redzone going up for Nasty Nick fades to the back of the endzone :noah:

what about Dennard the CB from MSU? I know hes a baller (even though im a UM fan :upsetfavre:) but i know nothing about the player rankings this year i havent been able to keep up like in the past so i dont know where he is projected

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
KKKooper, Ertz and Benjamin in the redzone going up for Nasty Nick fades to the back of the endzone :noah:

what about Dennard the CB from MSU? I know hes a baller (even though im a UM fan :upsetfavre:) but i know nothing about the player rankings this year i havent been able to keep up like in the past so i dont know where he is projected
Dennard didnt look all that good at the combine. He ran well in the 40 but looked really stiff(nh) during the drills. Plus Chip & Billy are looking to get bigger at corner we have alot of interest in Keith McGill out of Utah(6'3 211). We also have interest in Dontae Johnson corner out of N.C. St.(6'2 200). Who are both late round prospects. So i dont really see us going corner round 1 unless Gilbert falls to us.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Dennard didnt look all that good at the combine. He ran well in the 40 but looked really stiff(nh) during the drills. Plus Chip & Billy are looking to get bigger at corner we have alot of interest in Keith McGill out of Utah(6'3 211). We also have interest in Dontae Johnson corner out of N.C. St.(6'2 200). Who are both late round prospects. So i dont really see us going corner round 1 unless Gilbert falls to us.
:ohhh: got damn 6'2 and 6'3

you going to the eagles site for this stuff on who they looking at or where?

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
:ohhh: got damn 6'2 and 6'3

you going to the eagles site for this stuff on who they looking at or where?
Yea i know.:patrice: Both were safeties, but moved to corner.

Nah i post on the Eagles Boards. Nikkas had all the prospects we talked to on there.

Here is the list of prospects we talked to. To the right of their names are where we talked to them at.

QB Johnny Manziel (Combine)
QB Tajh Boyd (Senior Bowl)
RB Charles Sims (Senior Bowl)
WR Kelvin Benjamin (Combine)
WR Philly Brown (Combine)
TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins (Combine)
OT Wesley Johnson (Senior Bowl)
OG Dakota Dozier (East/West)

DE Will Clarke (Senior Bowl)
DE Brent Urban (Senior Bowl)
DL DeAndre Coleman (Senior Bowl)
OLB Jeremiah Attaochu (Senior Bowl)
OLB Kony Ealy (Combine)
OLB Trevor Reilly (Combine)
OLB Adrian Hubbard (Combine)
OLB Devon Kennard (East/West)
OLB Ryan Shazier (Combine)
OLB Kyle Van Noy (Senior Bowl)
ILB Lamin Barrow (Senior Bowl)
ILB Chris Borland (Senior Bowl)
ILB Jonathan Brown (Senior Bowl)
ILB Christian Jones (Senior Bowl)
CB Aaron Colvin (Senior Bowl)
CB Stanley Jean-Baptiste (Senior Bowl)
CB Dontae Johnson (Senior Bowl, Combine)
CB Keith McGill (Combine)
S Deone Bucannon (Senior Bowl)
S Ahmad Dixon (Senior Bowl)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yea i know.:patrice: Both were safeties, but moved to corner.

Nah i post on the Eagles Boards. Nikkas had all the prospects we talked to on there.

Here is the list of prospects we talked to. To the right of their names are where we talked to them at.

QB Johnny Manziel (Combine)
QB Tajh Boyd (Senior Bowl)
RB Charles Sims (Senior Bowl)
WR Kelvin Benjamin (Combine)
WR Philly Brown (Combine)
TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins (Combine)
OT Wesley Johnson (Senior Bowl)
OG Dakota Dozier (East/West)

DE Will Clarke (Senior Bowl)
DE Brent Urban (Senior Bowl)
DL DeAndre Coleman (Senior Bowl)
OLB Jeremiah Attaochu (Senior Bowl)
OLB Kony Ealy (Combine)
OLB Trevor Reilly (Combine)
OLB Adrian Hubbard (Combine)
OLB Devon Kennard (East/West)
OLB Ryan Shazier (Combine)
OLB Kyle Van Noy (Senior Bowl)
ILB Lamin Barrow (Senior Bowl)
ILB Chris Borland (Senior Bowl)
ILB Jonathan Brown (Senior Bowl)
ILB Christian Jones (Senior Bowl)
CB Aaron Colvin (Senior Bowl)
CB Stanley Jean-Baptiste (Senior Bowl)
CB Dontae Johnson (Senior Bowl, Combine)
CB Keith McGill (Combine)
S Deone Bucannon (Senior Bowl)
S Ahmad Dixon (Senior Bowl)
oh true true

i stopped posting on there since trayvon martin case, a nikka racked up so many posts from that shyt :wow: check the search engine for "DE", that was the first board i posted on :to:

they was good for all that information though