Is It Worth It For A Man Over The Age Of 35 To Date New Prospective Lovers?

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
I'm 39. Will be 40 in summer of '19 :flabbynsick:

I just signed up for Match.com because my coworker swears that he eats on there. I see his logic. If women are actually paying money to be a part of a site, they are less likely to waste your time or play games in hopes of seeing a return on their financial investment :ld:

How wrong I was in that line of thinking :francis:

I'll back up a little. Since I'm 39, as a general dating rule, I only date 5 years down or up. My age range is 34-44.

When women are that age and still single, there is just a certain bitterness and jaded outlook on men that has come and developed over time from the result of failed relationship after failed relationship, multiple b*stard kids from multiple dudes, and a bitterness and envy towards younger, hotter, more vibrant women.

Trying to talk to and communicate with these women seems vain and futile. And it's not even worth putting up with a little of their bullshyt to hit like you would've did with the 23 year old version of the very same woman. Cottage cheese thighs, saggy titties, splotchy skin and crowsfeet are not exactly "I can catch an attitude and still keep around" attributes. But the other alternative is loneliness or become Trick Daddy status :scust:

Drop your opinions brehs. Are women past 35 worth getting to know and pursuing, or are they pretty much a monolithic lost cause?:patrice:

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry Breh I can't help I'm not in the game I'm just here for the comments from both the men and female.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Crows feet in their 30’s? What type of females you talking to breh? Every woman who 30 plus doesn’t have kids either, you being a little dramatic breh. And if you want to smash just tell them that off rip, why put up with the other stuff if that’s all you want to do?
I'm only speaking from MY EXPERIENCE. And I'm talking women with no makeup and without all of those IG filters. 38 year old skin does NOT look like 28 year old skin. I don't care what kind of woman you're dating...

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
If you can't get the quality of woman you are looking for organically, just trick on younger women
You already have a kid it's not like you're out here desperate for a family

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I'm 39. Will be 40 in summer of '19 :flabbynsick:

I just signed up for Match.com because my coworker swears that he eats on there. I see his logic. If women are actually paying money to be a part of a site, they are less likely to waste your time or play games in hopes of seeing a return on their financial investment :ld:

How wrong I was in that line of thinking :francis:

I'll back up a little. Since I'm 39, as a general dating rule, I only date 5 years down or up. My age range is 34-44.

When women are that age and still single, there is just a certain bitterness and jaded outlook on men that has come and developed over time from the result of failed relationship after failed relationship, multiple b*stard kids from multiple dudes, and a bitterness and envy towards younger, hotter, more vibrant women.

Trying to talk to and communicate with these women seems vain and futile. And it's not even worth putting up with a little of their bullshyt to hit like you would've did with the 23 year old version of the very same woman. Cottage cheese thighs, saggy titties, splotchy skin and crowsfeet are not exactly "I can catch an attitude and still keep around" attributes. But the other alternative is loneliness or become Trick Daddy status :scust:

Drop your opinions brehs. Are women past 35 worth getting to know and pursuing, or are they pretty much a monolithic lost cause?:patrice:

Fukk all that romantic sht B. Smash them all them old hoes and bust nuts on their long tiddies :mjlit:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
if females were not choosing up in your youth why would they start now¿*

solvent-ether-bp-500x500.jpg

hold this rep :mjlit: