Is It Worth It For A Man Over The Age Of 35 To Date New Prospective Lovers?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
man fukk that. I enjoyed myself, fukked women, stacked bread, and got my degree in my youth. I'm not no simp nikka who wants to waste my youth fukking on the same vagina. I was in shape, had money, and options. I took advantage. So what? You're no better than me because you wanna lockdown and handcuff the first bytch that was nice to you because you didn't want another nikka to get her. I know your type homie. And then, when that bytch inevitably flips on you and starts acting different, you turn into the old nikka in the club, trying to relive the youth you didn't take advantage of. I got degrees, own my home, settled in my career. A cool bytch is a plus at this point, not a necessity. If one comes along, I'm good. If one doesn't, I'm good. See how that works??
My dude you can't have it both ways. There's always pros and cons to whatever path you decide to take. You can't be on some "fukk bytches get money steez" for 20 years and then now that you're older and want to settle down with a quality partner, you want to start complaining about how there's a lack of quality women without baggage out there to date.

If you were on your shyt like you claim in your 20s/early 30s then There were probably tons of fine ass 20/30 something quality options available to you. No baggage no kids. You passed over them to have your fun and they eventually got snatched up.

First round draft picks are first rounders for a reason.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I miss the innocence from back in the day. We always had hoes, but the level of fukkery today is insane.

Women out here these days have side nikkas, 2 threesomes, and lesbian experiences by 21.

I'm like :dwillhuh:......whos marrying that:scust:

I don't really want to shame a women for that.

:yeshrug:

I just don't think she should get married.

Just like soldiers find it hard to deal with normal life after war.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Christ..

Some of y’all (men and women) are just down syndrome stupid. :gucci:

No reading comprehension. :what:

Logical fallacies all over the place. :snoop:

We gotta do better as a collective.
What didn't I comprehend?

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They aren't.

You are better off travelling if you want lovers

And moving abroad if you want something more substantial

Dating 35-45 year old women is just unnecessary ( at any age below 60)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I just signed up for Match.com because my coworker swears that he eats on there.

your coworker isnt lying breh

i used match.com 10 years ago after a breakup from my ex..more on the fact the commercials for it used to show on TV all the time...and one night when i was up late and couldnt sleep, i saw it and was like let me see what its all about

signed up and put a couple of my gym pics up there....the next day my inbox was getting hit up like crazy..for the 3 months i was on it i ate very well