Is It Worth It For A Man Over The Age Of 35 To Date New Prospective Lovers?

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I'm only speaking from MY EXPERIENCE. And I'm talking women with no makeup and without all of those IG filters. 38 year old skin does NOT look like 28 year old skin. I don't care what kind of woman you're dating...

IG? I don’t have a social media account, I stay as far away from that world as possible. The Coli is my social media basically. But crows feet breh? C’mon dude, I’m 34 and I do 22 to 55 breh, stop acting like every single last woman falls off like that after 30. You making a minority into every last single example and it’s not like that. If they fall off at that age then they probably wasn’t nothing to begin with.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:
I say go for it. Im 40, my fiance is also 40. Before her I dated younger women and had to suffer through their immaturity. women in their 30s want to act like they're still in their 20s these days.

I say get yourself a fit chic who is about her carreer your age. My girl works out 6 days and eats vegetarian ; has the body of a 20 yr and the mind of a grown ass woman, and no kids.
:blessed:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
IG? I don’t have a social media account, I stay as far away from that world as possible. The Coli is my social media basically. But crows feet breh? C’mon dude, I’m 34 and I do 22 to 55 breh, stop acting like every single last woman falls off like that after 30. You making a minority into every last single example and it’s not like that. If they fall off at that age then they probably wasn’t nothing to begin with.
Reread my OP. I said my dating range is from 34-44. So, obviously, I'm referencing some women in their 40s. Not sure why you're stuck on this 30 number. And you don't have to have an IG to see a woman using IG filters on a dating site. I'm not sure why you're hung up on that one part of my ENTIRE post, but there's no point in arguing with another man about an aspect of MY dating experiences. So do you. I'll do me and continue to discuss MY experiences in MY thread. Peace.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 39. Will be 40 in summer of '19 :flabbynsick:

I just signed up for Match.com because my coworker swears that he eats on there. I see his logic. If women are actually paying money to be a part of a site, they are less likely to waste your time or play games in hopes of seeing a return on their financial investment :ld:

How wrong I was in that line of thinking :francis:

I'll back up a little. Since I'm 39, as a general dating rule, I only date 5 years down or up. My age range is 34-44.

When women are that age and still single, there is just a certain bitterness and jaded outlook on men that has come and developed over time from the result of failed relationship after failed relationship, multiple b*stard kids from multiple dudes, and a bitterness and envy towards younger, hotter, more vibrant women.

Trying to talk to and communicate with these women seems vain and futile. And it's not even worth putting up with a little of their bullshyt to hit like you would've did with the 23 year old version of the very same woman. Cottage cheese thighs, saggy titties, splotchy skin and crowsfeet are not exactly "I can catch an attitude and still keep around" attributes. But the other alternative is loneliness or become Trick Daddy status :scust:

Drop your opinions brehs. Are women past 35 worth getting to know and pursuing, or are they pretty much a monolithic lost cause?:patrice:

breh im 44....

now there are decent women in our age bracket....youre gonna have to sift through a lot of them to find a good one though

in this bracket....everyone was has decades of baggage....im sure you know this though

some women though for whatever reason tend to get bitter and jaded near their 40s....

i found a good one...but if this doesnt work...im done

i plan to spend my time traveling anyway

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Maybe you should try dating a black man?? That sounds like what you want..

Who do you prefer..
Michael b Jackson or shermarr Moore??
So, because I'm having a dry spell in finding a quality woman, something every non famous man deals with, your mind immediately goes to suggesting another man engage in homosexuality? I hope you're trolling, but knowing you fakkits and weirdos on this site, you're not. Do you homie. I don't judge. But we're not gonna get into a back and forth about your penis fetish. Ignore :ld:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
breh im 44....

now there are decent women in our age bracket....youre gonna have to sift through a lot of them to find a good one though

in this bracket....everyone was has decades of baggage....im sure you know this though

some women though for whatever reason tend to get bitter and jaded near their 40s....

i found a good one...but if this doesnt work...im done

i plan to spend my time traveling anyway
Repped. Good luck breh. Real ass insight..

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Reread my OP. I said my dating range is from 34-44. So, obviously, I'm referencing some women in their 40s. Not sure why you're stuck on this 30 number. And you don't have to have an IG to see a woman using IG filters on a dating site. I'm not sure why you're hung up on that one part of my ENTIRE post, but there's no point in arguing with another man about an aspect of MY dating experiences. So do you. I'll do me and continue to discuss MY experiences in MY thread. Peace.

I’m finding a lot of “ain’t shyt’ ladies mixed in with a lot of “unrealistic expectations” in that age range bruh. For atarters, the game is twisted because dudes try to mack on any and everything so you have a lot of “ain’t shyt” females out here thinking they are dime status. A chick may work at Dollar Tree, drive a Tercel, got minimal conversation skills but got the nerve to come to the table as if she the prize cuz she got ass and t*ts. I have ZERO time for these hoes...they don’t like me anyways so it works out.

Secondly, I found a few of the cute girl/successful/career-oriented chicks but a lot want the perfect man. Tall, handsome, got a career, own place, own car, gotta have a lot of time to go on trips, and can’t have any kids. Dafuq? That’s why they ass single! I had women in their late 30’s say they couldn’t be with me cuz I had a son and they don’t want a blended family.

At the end of the day it’s a numbers game...if you ain’t getting rejected at least 20 times a month you have no chance of finding what I want. BTW try speed dating...match takes a ton of effort...with speed dating you see them face and see the vibe. You still in so cal? I’ll put you on.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
I’m finding a lot of “ain’t shyt’ ladies mixed in with a lot of “unrealistic expectations” in that age range bruh. For atarters, the game is twisted because dudes try to mack on any and everything so you have a lot of “ain’t shyt” females out here thinking they are dime status. A chick may work at Dollar Tree, drive a Tercel, got minimal conversation skills but got the nerve to come to the table as if she the prize cuz she got ass and t*ts. I have ZERO time for these hoes...they don’t like me anyways so it works out.

Secondly, I found a few of the cute girl/successful/career-oriented chicks but a lot want the perfect man. Tall, handsome, got a career, own place, own car, gotta have a lot of time to go on trips, and can’t have any kids. Dafuq? That’s why they ass single! I had women in their late 30’s say they couldn’t be with me cuz I had a son and they don’t want a blended family.

At the end of the day it’s a numbers game...if you ain’t getting rejected at least 20 times a month you have no chance of finding what I want. BTW try speed dating...match takes a ton of effort...with speed dating you see them face and see the vibe. You still in so cal? I’ll put you on.
Real ass post breh. These simp ass, desperate ass nikkas have these mediocre chicks heads much bigger than they need to be. That's for sure. Strong 6s out here parading around with their noses in the air like they're 9s and 10s and shyt. Smh. The game is just ass backwards right now. And yes. I'm in Long Beach. I wouldn't mind giving speed dating a try. Always wondered about it...

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
What do you do for a living OP? What circles do you run in and what city are you in?

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
if females were not choosing up in your youth why would they start now¿*

Money, improved physique, maturity, lack of options.

A 35-40 year old successful in-shape man doesn't have to do anything but have a decent social life and he will have friends/family/co-workers/etc. setting him up with layups. At 20, maybe that guy was shy and didn't know how to maneuver in the rat race.

Nobody was hooking me up with ass in college. Now, damn near everybody I know is trying to set me up.

This is with not even putting in effort. If you actually put in work online or out on the scene with women in your "range", you will have many opportunities.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Got one life live it how you must. I really don't care anymore, other day some chick I cavorted with earlier this year asked me if i still love her. I told her I never loved you sorry if you ever got that impression :dahell:, she told me don't contact her again blah blah, years ago I would have prob said yeah I love you still to keep her around now :ehh:. The average chick nowadays is like amber rose every few months etc you'll see her with another dude.