Is It Worth It For A Man Over The Age Of 35 To Date New Prospective Lovers?

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Got one life live it how you must. I really don't care anymore, other day some chick I cavorted with earlier this year asked me if i still love her. I told her I never loved you sorry if you ever got that impression :dahell:, she told me don't contact her again blah blah, years ago I would have prob said yeah I love you still to keep her around now :ehh:. The average chick nowadays is like amber rose every few months etc you'll see her with another dude.
These women are severely delusional with not an ounce of self awareness. Funny story breh :russ: I literally laughed out loud ...

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Real ass post breh. These simp ass, desperate ass nikkas have these mediocre chicks heads much bigger than they need to be. That's for sure. Strong 6s out here parading around with their noses in the air like they're 9s and 10s and shyt. Smh. The game is just ass backwards right now. And yes. I'm in Long Beach. I wouldn't mind giving speed dating a try. Always wondered about it...

Yup dude. I just look at it as a numbers game and filter out the trash. What I won’t do is lower myself to a low character person to be more palatable to the average female out here. I also won’t fall into the never ending demands of these career-oriented older chicks. I just wanna find someone that understands that life is hard as it is and that a partner should make it easier. I want a women built in adversity, not in privilege...by the way DM if you want me to connect you to a cool Speed Dating joint.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Money, improved physique, maturity, lack of options.

A 35-40 year old successful in-shape man doesn't have to do anything but have a decent social life and he will have friends/family/co-workers/etc. setting him up with layups. At 20, maybe that guy was shy and didn't know how to maneuver in the rat race.

Nobody was hooking me up with ass in college. Now, damn near everybody I know is trying to set me up.

This is with not even putting in effort. If you actually put in work online or out on the scene with women in your "range", you will have many opportunities.
i see what you are saying

i been said that once you hit those later years the work you put in over your youth should speak for you

every situation is different though

hope everyone figures out their angle

"

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Secondly, I found a few of the cute girl/successful/career-oriented chicks but a lot want the perfect man. Tall, handsome, got a career, own place, own car, gotta have a lot of time to go on trips, and can’t have any kids. Dafuq?

How is this the perfect man??? Sounds like they just want a decent partner. I guess women should just want a man with kids, short, ugly, no car, no time to go anywhere with them, and doesnt have his own place?

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Yup dude. I just look at it as a numbers game and filter out the trash. What I won’t do is lower myself to a low character person to be more palatable to the average female out here. I also won’t fall into the never ending demands of these career-oriented older chicks. I just wanna find someone that understands that life is hard as it is and that a partner should make it easier. I want a women built in adversity, not in privilege...by the way DM if you want me to connect you to a cool Speed Dating joint.
You always have good game and perspective breh. We think alike on so much shyt. You took every word out of my mouth. These women are so entitled and it's because no man really checks or stands up to their names for fear of losing access to that fish tunnel they carry between their legs. Ain't had a piece of p*ssy yet that was worth my peace of mind. I fukk em and chuck em when they start nagging or become argumentative or annoying. Just not worth the stress. No bytch is....

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
How is this the perfect man??? Sounds like they just want a decent partner. I guess women should just want a man with kids, short, ugly, no car, no time to go anywhere with them, and doesnt have his own place?

You’re not factoring in age which is the huge caveat. A dude that is in his 30’s is likely to have obligations like a child, career, and etc so the chances of you meeting your dream guy who is in shape, drives a nice car, and has the time and money to just get up and fly with your lonely ass to Greece on a whim is nil. Y’all be asking for dudes that got the time and availability of a broke nikka with the money and taste of someone who is successful. It’s illogical and half of y’all don’t hold yourself to the same standsrds.

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
Thats what you get when you do online dating breh, quantity over quality. Sounds like you made a few mistakes in your younger years because at 40 you should have money, cars, clothes, house and all that it should be a layup with these desperate females. With a kid your most likely option would be a female with kids. Are you ready to take care of someone else's kids?

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I'm 39. Will be 40 in summer of '19 :flabbynsick:

I just signed up for Match.com because my coworker swears that he eats on there. I see his logic. If women are actually paying money to be a part of a site, they are less likely to waste your time or play games in hopes of seeing a return on their financial investment :ld:

How wrong I was in that line of thinking :francis:

I'll back up a little. Since I'm 39, as a general dating rule, I only date 5 years down or up. My age range is 34-44.

When women are that age and still single, there is just a certain bitterness and jaded outlook on men that has come and developed over time from the result of failed relationship after failed relationship, multiple b*stard kids from multiple dudes, and a bitterness and envy towards younger, hotter, more vibrant women.

Trying to talk to and communicate with these women seems vain and futile. And it's not even worth putting up with a little of their bullshyt to hit like you would've did with the 23 year old version of the very same woman. Cottage cheese thighs, saggy titties, splotchy skin and crowsfeet are not exactly "I can catch an attitude and still keep around" attributes. But the other alternative is loneliness or become Trick Daddy status :scust:

Drop your opinions brehs. Are women past 35 worth getting to know and pursuing, or are they pretty much a monolithic lost cause?:patrice:

Are you questioning whether it's worth dating versus just fu**ing women over 35? Or you asking if you should change up your age requirements?

IMO, a 39 year old black man should appear to be somewhere between 30-34 years old and can mainly look for women in the 27-32 age range for dating, if his bread and physique are on point, and he has no kids. Most 35+ women are for brehs with kids, brehs that are out of shape, and dudes making less than $70K.

You got some exceptions but that chick better be bad as f**k.

For me, it's not hard to find a decent looking women with a decent personality. I just so happen to strongly prefer well endowed women, which adds a high level of difficulty. But your basic 6/7 chick should be attainable, if you're on point.

Another thing, I'd avoid women that don't work out. If she isn't in the gym at least 4 days a week, that's a bad sign.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
You’re not factoring in age which is the huge caveat. A dude that is in his 30’s is likely to have obligations like a child, career, and etc so the chances of you meeting your dream guy who is in shape, drives a nice car, and has the time and money to just get up and fly with your lonely ass to Greece on a whim is nil. Y’all be asking for dudes that got the time and availability of a broke nikka with the money and taste of someone who is successful. It’s illogical and half of y’all don’t hold yourself to the same standsrds.

Okay but what’s the point in being with a man that doesn’t meet your standards? Isn’t it better to be single than settle for a short ugly broke single dad that has no time for you? Especially if that’s not what you want? Or are you the type of person that thinks women should just take any man to avoid being single?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Looking for a stable, quality woman to build with. I'm down for whatever that leads to..

To find this, you're gonna have to:

1. ...figure out what it is you wanna "build"
2. find a woman who looks like she can "build" something

That said, I'll say "no" to the title.

King Jae

Banned
Daps
Yea why not...alot of ppl find love later on...just harder as u get older because of baggage, kids, etc....also ur bullshyt tolerance level goes down which also adds difficulty...first sign of bullshyt nowadays gets an instant "oh naw u got me fukked up" thought in my head....the older u get the more u learn to take women less seriously...if a broad did some off key shyt in my younger days I would be heated...now I just laugh the shyt off cuz she doesn't realize she played herself yet....

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Thats what you get when you do online dating breh, quantity over quality. Sounds like you made a few mistakes in your younger years because at 40 you should have money, cars, clothes, house and all that it should be a layup with these desperate females. With a kid your most likely option would be a female with kids. Are you ready to take care of someone else's kids?
That's the thing. I'm college educated, own my home, settled into my career. All of that. Not looking to let some bytch leech off of me or date a woman who's not bringing to the table what I'm bringing to the table. That lessens my options and makes it harder to find my equal in dating, hence the thread...

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps

It depends on what you can attract.

If a chick is fat with 2 kids, it will be tougher for her to have the same requirements that a chick with a banging body and no kids can have.

And having that height requirement fu**s a lot of women up.

At the same time, I'm not mad at women for going for what they want. Just have to know the potential drawbacks of being stringent in certain categories.