Is Mahomes the best QB you've ever seen?

Is Mahomes the best QB you've ever seen

• Yes

Votes: 138 56.8%
  • No

Votes: 105 43.2%

• Total voters

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's cuz he just signed his extension

Everyone was acting in shock when Seattle was extending earl and Bobby and chancellor right after Russ deal. It's always a season or two after that things get a little tighter

I'm not saying it's gonna be cap hell but y'all are in the best cap situation now that you are gonna ever be in

I can’t wait to find out. With out Offensive Coordinator leaving for sure next year, Sammy is as good as gone also. There will be a lot of holes to fill.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Yeah that's the Reid mahomes combo

I think a better question is if Reid mahomes can surpass the beli brady combo

In 19 years - 17 Division titles, 13 Conference championships appearances, 9 SB appearances, 6 SB wins.

That's a crazy mountain to climb:wow:

Gave us the most epic SBs, broke records, had an undefeated season, loads of fukkery year in and year out, amassed legion of haters. GOAT franchise run in the modern era:wow:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm old enough to have seen, Marino, Young, Favre, Young, Moon, Elway and Cunningham in their primes

Using the eye test, off of just pure talent and skill, he's up there with Marino, Favre, Rodgers,Young etc. Old ppl bias aside I think he's more skilled than them all....

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Breh Mahomes extension isnt going to stop him from having a good surrounding cast. Unlike the packers the chiefs are smart enough to know when to get help and draft it.

Brett Veach maybe the best GM in the game and players will be willing to take pay cuts to play with him.

Sammy Watkins was the first trust me there will be more. JJ Watt is past his prime and has said he just wants a shot at a ring .

But can we please stop with these WEAPONS talk! It doesn’t stand. Alex had a top 3 back, Hill, and kelce with a better defense and couldn’t make the leap.

hill literally was a kick returner and he’s been grinding to become a better WR

They help Pat but Pat has turned Kelce into a HOF TE and made Reek a top 5 receiver.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm old enough to have seen, Marino, Young, Favre, Young, Moon, Elway and Cunningham in their primes

Using the eye test, off of just pure talent and skill, he's up there with Marino, Favre, Rodgers,Young etc. Old ppl bias aside I think he's more skilled than them all....
I already called him young Marino wit the flawless zip on the ball.. He’s def more skilled than them all

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Having a heated discussion at work after I said this to one of my guys at the job (older 50+ year old breh) some of the other names people threw out was Marino, Rodgers and Elway.

Edit:
I think yall are confusing best you ever seen with GOAT which takes into account shyt like MVPs and Rings. I'm just talking from a strictly talent based, arm talent point of view. Accuracy, arm strength, mobility, IQ and all that.

Absolutely fukking not lol. You tripping, g...

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Mahomes
Rodgers
Peyton

I'm going with Rodgers since he has had shyt to work with half his career.