J Dilla ft Nas - The Sickness (Produced by Madlib)

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Just got around to this. and :obama: sounds like it could be good. Though if it's just J Dilla vocals and Nas over the ending beat of McNasty Filth (without tweaking the beat), I'll probably pass.

fukk was they posed to be breakdancing? They was absorbing the record.

That's the stiffest absorbing I've ever seen

The beat is on the end of the 'McNasty Filth' video - it sounded really familiar to me from that :jbhmm:

excellent work. :salute:

Haven't heard McNasty Filth in years.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
This and MCA album were recorded before he died and never released due to label issue. Some of that other stuff was left on the cutting room floor and never meant for release. That's the difference.

'The Diary' is essentially the MCA album remastered. The song with Snoop and Kokane is new, but I've had a bunch of the songs off it since 06, back when 'So Far' was called 'No-one Knows'. I think Fight Club might get a new beat too. The original was Kanye flipping the same Doors sample from 'Takeover'

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
id consider myself a big fan but wasnt sure what to make of alot of these posthumous releases. this project has my interest. itll be the first one i intend to support in some time. its odd b/c its lookin like this song isnt even included on the actual tracklist, not that that really matters these days.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
:blessed:

two Dilla threads on the first page

I know Imma bout to get that album I preordered it back n January and it sai april 16 ship date or something