Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Hell naw. Not happening

Dame absolutely

@FAH1223 come get your man :heh:
Dude spent 10+ years there, multiple allstar game appearances, was like 1 season away from being the franchise all time scorer and has other team records :dahell:
Not happening or you don't want it to happen?

Beal's number will hang up in Washington.

The bar is so low because the Bullets haven't hit on many draft picks for 40 years and its been 45 years since the championship.

In that spirit, the Wall/Beal teams had the deepest postseason runs since the days of Unseld, Hayes, Dandridge, Chenier, etc.

Leonsis loves Beal so I think he will get his jersey in the rafters one day. I think they will do the same with Wall as he has records to his name.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Glen Rice's #41 Miami Heat jersey should be retired, considering he was that franchise's first star.
I mean, the Heat were out here retiring jerseys for guys who never played with their squad so the least they could do is that.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
You're going to ignore this since I've gone to bat for an All-Timer for a unique amount of hate and it bothers you, nonetheless:

No, jersey retirement shouldn't necessarily be reserved for a player with a championship, but that player's dominance and impact on team accomplishments and culture should be accounted for.

Jermaine is 5th in points, 6th in rebounds, and #1 in blocks for Indiana despite not being Top 10 in games (albeit 8th in minutes played). 6 playoff berths of 4 R1 exits, a R2 exit and a Conference Final in 8 seasons.

3 of the 4 Pacers retired numbers won championships with them in the ABA. The other is Reggie.

Jermaine has a case but it's not that strong...

Why would I ignore your post? Good points.

JO would have stronger case if he did what he did for a longer stretch. His peak was brief.

The only Pacer whose jersey should be off limits is Reggie IMO

Avisible Man

The animal that Hughve Hefner created
Daps
Ego bigger than his forehead

Jermaine-ONeal-at-BIG3.jpg