Jermaine O'neal disappointed Pacers let Buddy Held wear his #7

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Won't ever forget when JO was on that HGH/Roid time. My son skull was looking crazy. Headband wouldn't even fit.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

This is what you said :manny:

6 years as an All-Star in 8 years isn't that brief. I just don't think he was that dominant. Chris Webber played 7 years in Sac with no rings and his number is retired. Mutumbo's retired in Atlanta after 5 years. Melo's number will likely go up in the Garden.

The fact you remember me saying that and I don't means you might be taking this whole coli thing a bit too serious.

You're a Bronsexual and it's annoying but you're a good poster overall

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The fact you remember me saying that and I don't means you might be taking this whole coli thing a bit too serious.

You're a Bronsexual and it's annoying but you're a good poster overall
My memory is long on and off the Coli.

It's annoying because you're one of like 3 KD stans on here but aight.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The Pacers were better than the Wizards. JO is not better than Beal.

Beal has 11 years of service and is in the Wizards' Top 2-3 in points, assists, steals, games and minutes played, and is head and shoulders #1 in 3PTs.

A jersey retirement is not reserved for an MVP or first ballot HOFer. Maybe on Earth-Two, but on this Earth #3 won't be worn in Washington again unless a superstar free agent calls him for permission.

:mjlol:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:jbhmm:
jermaine-oneal-punches-fan.gif
i would be disappointed if those gripless sneakers aren't in a place of pride in his house because they saved him from a murder charge.