Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Mufasa Ahadi, Jul 23, 2020.

1. BaggerofTea

BaggerofTea Veteran Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

If your white boss felt comfortable enough to share this with you.

You have bigger problems than women

2. Balla

Balla Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Breh, you don’t see all the threads being made on here on how to get women; and the first thing almost everyone says is don’t worry about women and get in shape and get money.

Some nikkas get mad when they hear that because it’s repeated so many times. nikkas be like “I don’t wanna hear no more shyt about the gym.”

:pachaha::pachaha:

3. The Devil's Advocate

The Devil's Advocate Call me Dad

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
    Coli Cash:
    $372645.45

I don’t have any problems as my office and management is 90% black

if you don’t understand his concept that nobody gives a fukk about anybody, you’d be better off. Stop ASKING. Take what’s yours or someone will

Wiseborn dapped this.
  4. BaggerofTea

BaggerofTea Veteran Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

:mjlol: you really believe what this white man says when his whole life has been built off of who he knows and what connections he has.

Black people are some fools. White people say anything and black people just believe it :mjlol:

HarlemHottie dapped this.
  5. Voice of Reason

Voice of Reason Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

This is ridiculous black men have failed in multiple ways and it’s reflective in how dysfunctional our women and children behave . Placing the blame on the woman is weak and pathetic.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
    ELITE dapped this.
  6. The Devil's Advocate

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Coli Cash:
    $372645.45

We literally watched the world protest with us and dems, Republicans, companies, all of them waltzed right past us with fake ass “we support black lives” and proceeded to do NOTHING for us. In fact, shyt went worse with them changing voting and schooling and laws to further fukk us over.

You wasting your breathe. They don’t give a fukk till it hits their pockets. Look at the pandemic. Nobody gives two fukks for real about it. Support essential employees campaign and send them right back to work for crumbs and dead the eviction hold and fukk them. And they’re white people.

Nobody cares. Can’t even wear a mask and stay in. And that’s common people caring about the health of other common people. All races. Nope. Gotta get to Cancun and back to the club.

nobody fukking cares

Wiseborn and General Mills dapped this.
  7. Roid Jones

Roid Jones Veteran Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $1345600.00

Yeah it's disingenuous when people act like men are not being held accountable/being asked to be accountable, what do people think, 'go to the gym, get money, focus on yourself, improve your career' means

8. The Devil's Advocate

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Coli Cash:
    $372645.45

You not grasping the point. He’s telling me straight up, he don’t give two fukks about me, you, his boss, or anybody else UNLESS IT AFFECTS HIM PERSONALLY.

I also can make the same statement about him. I can probably guess 89% of the coli really don’t give a fukk bout others like that. Not to DO something bout it really. And if you do, you expecting the other people to care about you and what you want.

People don’t give two fukks about other people outside their circle. Of course he got connects. Those people give a fukk. You know who don’t want to hear his sob story and give him a shortcut? Me, you and the other 7 billion people who don’t know him.

That’s the point. So no. Nobody can tell me anything and I believe it cause I never believe they have my best interest at heart in the first place.

TheWraith and Wiseborn dapped this.
  9. jay83

jay83 Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

It still amazes me the level of comfort many have when disrespecting their own on social media. Like I have my qualms with women but I would never go on Facebook and post “black women are trash” or some passive aggressive meme. There’s ways to address things and posting something like this never works anyway.

10. NO-BadAzz

NO-BadAzz Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

You quoted my post with no substance, more of a feeling that you have.

I respect that's how you felt when you woke up this morning and decided to make the statement with no substance, you quoted my post but did not provide no substance to any of my questions and statements in the post.

You added nothing breh.

BenchPressPapi and Voice of Reason dapped this.
  11. NO-BadAzz

NO-BadAzz Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Both groups are defective, (lets go with that), black men have been hearing it for some time now, most men that are about something are moving out of the whole "defective" light. have seeked help or have coped with the blemishes of their life and found ways to be better themselves. When folks wanna say men are "defective" many of the times, they are not thinking about the top 15% of men that are earning over 75k or more, these "defective" men are the men that have a mindset of a rapper, child like, can't hold a job, not really trying to build or do anything, the "thug" wanna be rapper, low and out man, (who shouldn't be allowed to be with a woman anyway)

You have men that are average earners have a mind-set to wanna build and enjoy life with the right woman, they are not with the goofy shyt, they just wanna live off their 42k-65k and try and get the best out of the life with a cooperative woman. Women don't want these men, so how are these men defective when they are not being wanted by our bw?

Most men that are in the top 15% of earnings making 75k are not "defective" Most men making that kind of money, wanna keep making that money and they want to bring someone into their life who is going to add, multiply to that pot, not subtract or divide. That's the mind-set of most of these men, that doesn't scream defective to me

So who are the ones really defective? One group of men are not wanted, and another group are so focus on improving their lives.

So what group is really defective?

When men think about "defective" women that can range from your ratchet, hood woman all the way to the woman with the PHDs, as KS has showed us, that "defectiveness" goes across the board with the women.

Many Men who have shyt going for them are not trying to lose it, and they are looking to add to it and add a family with it.

The thing is, men that have shyt going for them, tend to be better men, want to become better men so they can raise their kids to be better as well.

A woman can have all and still be on some goofy shyt as we've seen on KS show. More Resources or better opportunities along with cooperation tend to bring the best out of men

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
  12. Wiseborn

Wiseborn Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Think that youtube would remove a money spinner to appease a money loser, Fail to understand that Youtube is a business brehettes.

13. Wiseborn

Wiseborn Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

That's a great point I've literally dated chicks based on fukking with the same artists.

Back in the 90's music was basically the same as it is now minus the face tatts but there was always an underground of positive affirming music.

Forget about strictly Pro Black Music but also Music that talked about the positives of being in Love and in a relationship.

Now it's all My Man done me wrong or I got to finesse these nikkas because their ain't no good Men.

I'm not saying Anita had My Man done me wrong songs but I can't think of any all her hits that I remember where celebrating being in Love.

I may seem super duper Red pill but there's a slew of positive songs about Black Women as a group and Love being a good thing in general. I don't listen to the radio but I haven't heard a song post 2010 that bigged up love in general much less Black Love in particular.

HarlemHottie and NO-BadAzz dapped this.
  14. General Mills

General Mills More often than not I tend to take that L.

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Piffsburgh, PA
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

This is just sad all the way around. Wow

richaveli83 and NO-BadAzz dapped this.
  15. Wiseborn

Wiseborn Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

The accountabilty comes in because of the laws. Dude seeds up Brittany Renner he gets hit with a massive child support payment. Dude walks out on his wife she gets the house the car and alimony payments, Dude smacks his wife or girlfriend? Jail time.