Lauryn Hill and Rohan Marley are shytty parents

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
it's a last option for me and my wife. Thankfully it's not some shyt we do on the regular. Taking away shyt works a lot, but when they sneak/find the take shyt and you find it. :francis:

Facts @Soundbwoy i was gonna say. It shouldnt be the first option but sometime its needed. My nephew yeah he need it. But that aint my place.

To me the thing is dont take out the frustration on the child and od on it. For now i can give mine the Stare of Doom and they tighten up.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
exactly. that shyt is learnt. Passed down from slave generations. shyt is fukked up.

not saying anything wrong with it because some parents do go too gotdamn far, but it's necessary sometimes.

Africans don’t spank their children?

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
yeah, it's naturally harder to really have to whup your daughter I would think. glad I didn't have one because I know it would be hard for me to do it. :francis:

But since I got 2 boys and whenever I have to give either of my son's that work, I make sure they understand why and repeat it to me so they fully understand before I cut that ass. :ufdup:

I have 3 daughters. I never laid a hand on them. Sometimes my wife would handle the discipline and I would be in the next room like :picard:

If I had some sons tho, I would give them that work tho. My pops used to use some Roy Jones Jr combos on me :francis:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
It's time to stop pretending all our mothers are blameless in our rearing and projecting all their bullshyt on the absent fathers.

The Twitter posts speak more harshly on the absent father (who, of course is wrong) than Lauryn beating the shyt outta and degrading her kids.

Again, we need to rethink corporal punishment. Too often it's our parents taking their frustration out on us or projecting. Not discipline.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Why is she airing her mother out like that and why is Rohan's name in the title? :gucci:

Probably asked for money one time too many.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Bullshyt.

Lauryn is from a traditional home where kids got spankings and beatings. Her children grew up with other kids who weren't from the background. Otherwise they would have traded war stories in school about getting ass beatings.

Not saying that everything Lauryn did was right, but her rich children just grew up in different circumstances than Lauryn and her brother.

Spoiled rich kids.

More kids need to get beat with a belt nowadays :yeshrug:

/thread