Leaders Of The New School: Young QB hierarchy....

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
:russell:

Josh's weaknesses get you beat when it matters most. His legs aren't enough to overcome that. We he can't run and has to make throws he doesn't.

They had a string of losses because he was turning the ball over and barely made the playoffs because of that. At this stage of his career he's still making mistakes he shouldn't.

I trust Stroud more to be accurate, make the right reads, and not turn it over.

When we talk about barely making the playoffs and getting beat when it matters most, that applies to the Texans too. Bills consistently win 10+ games and make the playoffs with Allen, despite his volatility. You say the string of losses was because of him, is he also responsible for ending the regular season 6-1? For winning a playoff game?

CJ Stroud had a nice rookie year but dudes are going too far. Herbert arguably had better year 1 numbers and he's lower than Stroud on this list.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When we talk about barely making the playoffs and getting beat when it matters most, that applies to the Texans too. Bills consistently win 10+ games and make the playoffs with Allen, despite his volatility. You say the string of losses was because of him, is he also responsible for ending the regular season 6-1? For winning a playoff game?

CJ Stroud had a nice rookie year but dudes are going too far. Herbert arguably had better year 1 numbers and he's lower than Stroud on this list.

The Texans record before Stroud is irrelevant.

Josh Allen is 6 seasons in. If you're going to be considered elite just getting to the playoffs is not enough. Buffalo is always considered a contender every season and he's always a pre season MVP favorite. He comes up short every time.

I'm taking Stroud because the Texans need to build their team not him. You don't need to bring in someone to fix his footwork or throwing mechanics. You don't have to simplify the offense and guide him slowly. You don't have to wait for him to develop as a leader and gain the trust of his teammates. He's ready to go now. They spend big this offseason while their key starters are on their rookie deals watch out.

Herbert didn't lead his team to the division title and a playoff victory as a rookie. He's 30-32 as a starter so I will take CJ.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
The Texans record before Stroud is irrelevant.
No, I was talking about this last year.

Josh Allen is 6 seasons in. If you're going to be considered elite just getting to the playoffs is not enough. Buffalo is always considered a contender every season and he's always a pre season MVP favorite. He comes up short every time.
What does this mean? Didn't they lose a playoff game where he led a game-winning drive with 13 seconds to go? Most of his losses are to Mahomes, and no active young QBs outside of Mahomes has an impressive playoff resume. This is just narrative.

I'm taking Stroud because the Texans need to build their team not him.

Or because you are a Texans fan.

You don't need to bring in someone to fix his footwork or throwing mechanics. You don't have to simplify the offense and guide him slowly. You don't have to wait for him to develop as a leader and gain the trust of his teammates. He's ready to go now. They spend big this offseason while their key starters are on their rookie deals watch out.
This is crazy. Allen was an All Pro QB in year 3 you act like they had to wait forever.
Herbert didn't lead his team to the division title and a playoff victory as a rookie. He's 30-32 as a starter so I will take CJ.

Josh Allen is 63-30 as a starter, how are you taking CJ there!?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Alright bet, then don't hide when MVP level throws and production are expected and he under performs.

I won’t, but I also won’t expect him to go flawlessly undefeated for the next 20 years and give him expectations that y’all don’t even give Mahomes and never gave Brady, Manning or etc.

Rodgers in theory only had one great year… the one and only time he won a SB over a decade ago.

But yall praise him for many failed seasons just cuz he had a few 10+ win seasons, threw a few pretty passes and threw for over 36K yards.

I’m sometimes don’t get what we been doing.

Lamar ELITE
Dak ELITE
Josh ELITE

But none never constantly been in NFC championship games or a SB on the verge to win it.

If those guys can’t atleast get to the SB in the next 3 years, a conversation gonna need to be had an other them more than Purdy

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
And what you gonna do to Love if he keeps the GB traditional started by Rodger’s of losing the the Niners up on the most critical situations?

:mjgrin:

:blessed: It's a new day in Green Bay... and our Defense will be better and support Jordan.

:shaq: Plus Purdy will need to be paid soon, along with CMC and Deebo.