Looks like Republicans won the House by explicitly defying court orders to allow Black representation

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
The wild cacs in these red states, which are all welfare states by the way partake in politics and know all the games..the Republican party is actually a minorioty party which never wins the poipular vote but controls the US..this is the result of not giving a fukk about anything

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Black men had a million man march and we still getting no traction in this country. White folks don’t respect begging and pleading. I guess we suppose to fight the bully with tears and songs. shyt don’t work I’m real life.

The very fact that you responded to clear examples of nonviolent revolutions with the "Million Man March" suggests you're not a serious person. :mjlol:

If you think that nonviolent resistance is about "begging and pleading" or "tears and songs", then please learn some fukking history. You are the PERFECT example of why I said that we'd forgotten what true, organized protest is in this country.

North of Death

All Star
Daps
It's sad but not surprising to me that this thread has barely surpassed 3 pages, when there are six Stacey Abrams attack threads totaling 62 pages active in the last week alone.

The agenda is real.
Did redistricting prevent Asians from starting more seafood shacks and beauty supply stores in predominantly African American neighborhoods? I swear yall be batching about the wrong shyt

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Democrats need to start using the same tactics towards white republicans

Blah blah blah miss me with the holy shyt. :unimpressed:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The wild cacs in these red states, which are all welfare states by the way partake in politics and know all the games..the Republican party is actually a minorioty party which never wins the poipular vote but controls the US..this is the result of not giving a fukk about anything
Well the Dem majority voters give a fukk now

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
The very fact that you responded to clear examples of nonviolent revolutions with the "Million Man March" suggests you're not a serious person. :mjlol:

If you think that nonviolent resistance is about "begging and pleading" or "tears and songs", then please learn some fukking history. You are the PERFECT example of why I said that we'd forgotten what true, organized protest is in this country.
Million man match is a non violent protest. Black folks begging white folks for equality is what rallies is about. Unless you talking about sit ins or boycotts. No race wants to be equal. They trying to have thangs