Marvel just announced the fantastic four cast. MCU saved?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Mr. Mediocre
Translucent Twat
Flaming Human

:troll:

I like that one guy. and i actually have nothing against the 4. they just haven't done one that is good.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The problem is, and always has been, Doom. If Doom is good, all the F4 has to do is not be total garbage.

This is the first thing you've said that I agree with. No notes. :ohhh:

DOOM needs to be treated as a Thanos/Kang level threat. He is the archetype of supervillainy. No jokes, no swerves, no "re-invention". Just a badass DOOM straight from the comics page with his massively arrogant, incredibly intelligent, and pompously regal swagger.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is literally the 4th or 5th time they tried to sell us on the Fantastic 4. Nobody cares about them, they should just focus on other characters and have them sprinkled in other Marvel movies as side characters.
only DOOM that’s that cac!

parallax

Superstar
Daps
im kinda curious how they plan on doing this. if its a timepiece based movie are they planning on eventually shifting them to the modern age? whatever it is, hopefully they build doom and dont just drop him in the first movie. start with the impossible man, mole men or galactus and his heralds, and build to him. outside of victor, we shouldnt see armored doom for a minute

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
this guy sucked, looked like the type that would be chasing @Sad Bunny around with a towel after a few drinks

Rumour-Julian-McMahons-Doctor-Doom-Set-To-Return-In-%E2%80%98Deadpool-3-Avengers-Potential.png

second guy was entirely forgettable

but the internet keeps saiyan "Bring in Dr. Doom :gladbron:"

then there's the rumor they might bring the guy pictured BACK :russ: