Marvel just announced the fantastic four cast. MCU saved?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
:gucci:

You say this 2 days after the "Deadpool 3" trailer broke all records.

Fred.
Respectfully, Deadpool is in his own lane
Then let’s add that he is a violent, gives no fukk character which MCU/Disney has been scared to touch that type of content until recently
And if reports and rumors are true
They were trying to fukk up Ryans vision
So yeah there is some truth to Comicbook movie fatigue
The content is stale and makes no sense or their stretching out characters or making stories about characters nobody asked for or cares about
The true test in all this is (at least for MCU)
Daredevil Born Again and Deadpool 3
If these two really knock it out the park
But this ain’t moving no metrics
Pedro solid but he ain’t moving shyt after that terrible WW84 but the bag is secured since he will be dead in The Last of Us
Don’t know about Sue or Johnny but if buddy from The Bear brings that level of intensity for Ben
I’m all for it
But like someone said Doom/Surfer have to be out of this park casting for this shyt to really work

• Dap
Reactions: hex

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am hype because I hope this centers around Hickman's FF run leading up to secret wars like they're supposed to do to the MCU. I want them desperately to start Time Runs Out and that New avengers run. The bridge to that can be FF.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I'm sad.

I'm a comic book guy. Got a couple of long boxes of prime 90s books still.

Iron Man was a dream come true. It was the first comic book movie that seemed like the comic book jumped onto the movie screen.

From there, MCU nailed it. Not every movie was great, but the highs were so high. Even the lows were still decent.

Now. I have no faith in anything they do. After Endgame, the best has been meh. And the worst is so bad I can't even watch.

Is it even possible to restore the feeling? Perhaps too much has happened for there to ever be an Iron Man type turning point again.
This is correct. Time and place matter. The Phase One-Three MCU was lightning in a bottle for cultural reasons that won't be captured again probably in our lifetimes.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Wow they casted funny looking white people, I am sure they could have found good actors that are also attractive.
Nah fukk that... They learning their lesson.

Pretty people or "looks like him" has ruined this shyt cause the acting has been TERRIBLE. Let's get the best actors in there and let the makeup and cgi do the rest. Acting comes first

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
laurence-fishburne-galactus-mcu-1118270.jpeg

Reed Richards. You have come where you are not welcome. Your final page is writ.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Dr. Doom
Silver Surfer
Valeria Richards
Galactus
The Beyonder

There are characters to get to..the writing needs that 80s Chris Claremont flare....