Men Of The Coli: How Soon Do You Start Talking Sexual To A Chick?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
And does it change depending on if you view her as a jumpoff vs relationship material?

Ladies, when do you feel comfortable with a man talking dirty to you?

Told a chick last week that I wanted to do some nasty shyt to her body (something along the lines of that).

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Depends on the guy and the chemistry...

You can't pop that shyt off immediately. I think MOST men know and can at least feel when a chick is that comfortable with him. At least I would hope so. :lupe:
Why y'all be on some "oh my god, I can't believe you just said that!" tip :martin:

When you know you like it :jawalrus:

FSP

Banned
Daps
I'm wondering this too. Especially when it comes to online game.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Immediately let her know that you find her SEXUALLY attractive. Do this asap. Don't have to be disrespectful and thirsty but definitely compliment and flirt with her. This keeps you from the friend zone. Guys who end up in the friend zone are usually afraid to let it be known that they're feeling a girl past a "friendship".

If she doesn't respond to your advances, KIM. At least you shot your shot:manny:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
It really depends...

I'm kinda flirtatous even when just joking around...so semi sexual shyt ain't really that rare in my convos. Simple shyt like "damn them titties on point" or a compliment on her ass ain't that big a deal to me.

If I'm trying to go THERE, its usually very direct. As in "damn I need to play with that booty" or some goofy shyt like that. But that's after knowing them for a while. This all assuming I'm in the green. If not, I go ghost and on to the next.

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Ladies, when do you feel comfortable with a man talking dirty to you?

Never. I would prefer if guys didn't talk dirty to me, ever. It makes me uncomfortable.

Most of the guys I've dated could sense that I wasn't comfortable with that kind of talk.

it's fine if my husband does it though. :/

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
You gotta assess the situation first. You can pretty tell when it's no holds barred with certain girls, but you also know that this would make other girls quickly go in the other direction. It all comes down to your ability to read the girl. Other than that, there's no set time for this type of thing.