Men Of The Coli: How Soon Do You Start Talking Sexual To A Chick?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
And does it change depending on if you view her as a jumpoff vs relationship material?

Ladies, when do you feel comfortable with a man talking dirty to you?

Told a chick last week that I wanted to do some nasty shyt to her body (something along the lines of that).
Not a fan. I prefer to let attraction build. I don't do casual sex and I focus on knowing a man, taking him in and spending time with him. I just can't take a guy seriously if he emphasizes sexuality early on. In fact it's a turn off and a red flag that lets me know this is somebody I can't build with. On my part, if I'm dating someone I let men know this so they don't waste time or money trying to invest in sex.

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
I have more respect for a dude who lets me breach the topic of anything sexual. I never understand what's the rush into sex, guys be all "get it in" with no kind of foreplay :martin: I'd be more obliged to give some to a man who lets me get comfortable enough to start being nasty.
If I JUST gave you some phone play and a day or two later you all on that "I wonder how you taste baby" tip, that shyt would turn me off in zero.five seconds and he won't ever hear from me again.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I play it by conversation...but Ill usually push or at least hint the issue in the 1st couple conversations...that way I kno what type a female Im dealin. Im always goin for the cheeks 1st time chill tho :takedat:...only exception is when I know its a layup nd I know I can get the yams whenever...that actually makes me fallback alittle...nothin like dem shorties tht b playin hard to get when a ngga already knows what it is once we one on one in a intimate setting :myman:...I cant lose

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Depending on the chick a couple of hours on the same day, get them off whatever app you've met them on and get their real number for watsapp or texting asap.

Always smart innuendo first, just littered through the conversation. Once you get them to cross that threshold with you, we all know what time it is. The thing is it should always be about buildup never explicit and obvious from the jump. Have had to learn that lesson, that and sending D pics even if we were both chatting dirty, that will switch a chick off right away in most cases.

But you can tell how things are going to go in the first 20 min of talking to someone. Chicks who love to collect simps can be spotted a mile away.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whenever I feel sexual ... but I don't give a fukk

and most women just put up with the sleaziness cause i'm occasionally funny
or put them in their place

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
As soon as I meet them.

But nothing too forward, I just make nasty jokes and stuff like that.
I am a master of puns. I don't know how I do it - it just hap-puns.

:youngsabo: