Men Of The Coli: How Soon Do You Start Talking Sexual To A Chick?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
And does it change depending on if you view her as a jumpoff vs relationship material?

Ladies, when do you feel comfortable with a man talking dirty to you?

Told a chick last week that I wanted to do some nasty shyt to her body (something along the lines of that).
:patrice: Maybe the second week third tops you might scare her off or make her think all you want is sex

Bea__13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
VA
Sometimes ill ask straight up if she tryin to fk
after a couple of days

If a no then I move on

This one chick kept giving me gas money to come see her but it was way more money then I needed lol I didnt smash tho

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't bring up sex with women, I let them lead. It always works out for me majorly because they are so used to men jumping they bones from the jump that they question themselves if I find them attractive so they put a higher value on me.

Honestly I truly am over the days of fukking women just because. No matter how attractive a woman is, I need chemistry to want to fukk her.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not what you say... It's how u say it

I bet you taste good

Is a winner

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I always keep it really subtle, like James Bond and gradually adjust with her reactions.

Just light-hearted innuendo and things that COULD be sexual, but not extra overt, so they're like :mindblown:

The mind-fukk usually makes them aggressive.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the time stamp between when you meet her and when you start talking sexual...days? hours? minutes?
No timestamp

If you got options play it cool

If you got no options play it cool

Go with the flow, all depends on the vibe ... Sometimes it's best to just come out with it... Women love unpredictable.

The way I feel if it didn't happen then it never would have. Ain't no right time.

FSP

Banned
Daps
No timestamp

If you got options play it cool

If you got no options play it cool

Go with the flow, all depends on the vibe ... Sometimes it's best to just come out with it... Women love unpredictable.

The way I feel if it didn't happen then it never would have. Ain't no right time.
True.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
i once watched this documentary about Japanese hostess clubs. Women were literally paying to hang out with these dudes and have conversations with them.:yeshrug:Dude said all he would do is compliment and praise them until he got in and then he would criticize them once they were close. it's called the great happiness space might still be on netflix