Most black "Artist" are fukking cowards and pussies like @koven for example. I make real shyt.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do u call yourself an artist but you're afraid to speak about race or human conditions?

If you're a black man, how the fukk are creating shyt not related to race all because you want to fit into safe hipster circles or get those corporate checks.

Dudes like @koven taking pictures of drugged up crackers...how are you a artist and you never say nothing about the pain of the black man? That don't even make sense.

the creative industry suck. A bunch of politically correct liberal bullshyt. A bunch of no talent hacks pretending to be "artist". When i was in NYC, a bunch of limp wrist fakkits that got on through nepotism because they have trust funds

how the fukk are u an artist when u aren't talking about nothing, u aren't creating styles, techniques? Where is the pain? the passion? what the fukk are you doing this for?

Idgaf, I create what I want to create. My new shyt is going to get deeper, darker and more experimental. fukk photo realism, im off that shyt. I playing around with new styles. IDGAF if I sale either because ill give my shyt away for free before I ever compromise and just work a 9 to 5. fukk this PC bullshyt. I'm a artist forreal . This shyt ain't a hustle. U damn right I got no hustle. This shyt is my soul. I'm the real deal, I really do this forreal

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In. @DrX :mjgrin: talk that shyt my boy
none of these so called "artist" are creating no art

these weak nikkas just fukking, smoking and creating industry bullshyt...i actually create REAL ART...thats why you'll never see me in the galleries or the industry, I dont kiss ass or pander either. either u can buy my shyt of go fukk your self because YOU'LL never see me on creating that corny corporate built or that hotep "black love" bullshyt...I create real shyt that real people can feel.

aint nobody dropping gems trying to provoke thought, evoke emotion....telling people story through art....man ill never compromise my message...fukk these fake motherfukkers...i rather just be broke and give it away....or keep it for myself....im not a fukk prostitute...im a creative genius...

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not a hustler...im a artist....everybody want to be into marketing and branding for about the most important thing ART!!!!!

were suppose to be artist and these fukking fakkits want to toe the line...i wanna break alot of their jaws ...they fukked the game up...how you're an artist but afraid to say whats on your mind? fukking cowards

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
How do u call yourself an artist but you're afraid to speak about race or human conditions?

If you're a black man, how the fukk are creating shyt not related to race all because you want to fit into safe hipster circles or get those corporate checks.

Dudes like @koven taking pictures of drugged up crackers...how are you a artist and you never say nothing about the pain of the black man? That don't even make sense.

the creative industry suck. A bunch of politically correct liberal bullshyt. A bunch of no talent hacks pretending to be "artist". When i was in NYC, a bunch of limp wrist fakkits that got on through nepotism because they have trust funds

how the fukk are u an artist when u aren't talking about nothing, u aren't creating styles, techniques? Where is the pain? the passion? what the fukk are you doing this for?

Idgaf, I create what I want to create. My new shyt is going to get deeper, darker and more experimental. fukk photo realism, im off that shyt. I playing around with new styles. IDGAF if I sale either because ill give my shyt away for free before I ever compromise and just work a 9 to 5. fukk this PC bullshyt. I'm a artist forreal . This shyt ain't a hustle. U damn right I got no hustle. This shyt is my soul. I'm the real deal, I really do this forreal

how much them joints going for :ohhh:

If you serious about this art shyt I know curators and other blossoming artists as well, those three you just displayed show you got talent.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
t
shytty marketing aside, your art is beautiful. If I had the money, I'd buy some of this shyt.
this aint marketing ...this is the fukking problem...art has become a commercial product....everybody want to be a fake businessman...even jayz wasn't shyt business wise...damn did the dirty work...

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let a businessmen be a businessmen and artist need to be artist....

you cant be both....thats why art and media suck....motherfukkers are so PC...fukking cowards man....

ill tell u one thing im not kissing nobodies ass...nikkas, crackers, fukking black woman, nobody...im never pandering....you can kiss my black ass ...buy it on dont....ill make some shyt and let it sit in the attic...fukk these people....

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Attack black artist as a whole and then cite a poster as an example :francis:

. Name a black artist who doesn't use our race as the focus of their pieces and the experiences of being a black woman, man or child and i'll show you 10 that do. Black artist have always been upfront about their experiences involving their skin that their in whether it's to celebrate us and our history, how we are perceived or how we view ourselves and some artist even use it as a way to get back to make a connection to their family lost through the diaspora. When it comes to our expression, cacs have leached on to it, rob us and we still make visually inspiring pieces to proclaim our blackness!:blessed:

Now, is your point that we have not supported black art? Then, yes i'll agree but there are a lot of components that come with that and one major reason being financial backing. Or more recently pieces of shyt like Larry Fink who have milked artist and that's why it's so important to support organizations like occupy museums. Fortunately black art world wide is in demand and more artist of color are coming into the forefront and tearing down the walls that separated us. I.e Picasso stealing our works and never owning up to it.

Last edited: