Most black "Artist" are fukking cowards and pussies like @koven for example. I make real shyt.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why antagonize another black artist from the same circle as you (thecoli)?

Didn't you 2 try to work together at one point?
fukk him and black artist....I do my thing...these fakkits cant talk about the shyt I talk about...its pointless...they dont have my talent, skill or drive....were not the same....im the real deal....

this nikka is taking pictures of what? white hipster crackers partying for whitewash magazines like nosiey

Im talking about real life shyt

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why hate on Spinoza?

You should trynna network with him.
thats how a p*ssy would think....im a REAL ARTIST...fukk a network...i make real shyt...either fukk with it or kiss my black ass

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
spelled "b1tch" wrong Felicia....

anyway im tired of arguing with yo slow simpleton ass everyday ....put me on ignore....
Actually idiot I put it like that just like you purposefully put 1..smh

You're mentally ill so :yeshrug:

If you was such a genius like you claim you wouldn't have ever indulged.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka "art"look like regurgitated shyt and got the nerve to be talking shyt bout anyone :mjlol:
naw all that cum that be dripping out your nose and mouth look like regurgitated shyt

thats all u talk about ....because thats what u were put on earth for...to suck dikk, take dikk...youre a bottom feeder hoe....

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
naw all that cum that be dripping out your nose and mouth look like regurgitated shyt

thats all u talk about ....because thats what u were put on earth for...to suck dikk, take dikk...youre a bottom feeder hoe....
I'll be all that and still be worth more than the scribble you call art "art" fukk nikka.
Drnext in the "studio" creating "art"
648.gif

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually idiot I put it like that just like you purposefully put 1..smh

You're mentally ill so :yeshrug:

If you was such a genius like you claim you wouldn't have ever indulged.
yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah.....

have a nice life...please put me on ignore...and stay out my threads

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps

All the shyt you'll be doing to get your art off the ground :mjlol:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll be all that and still be worth more than the scribble you call art "art" fukk nikka.
Drnext in the "studio" creating "art"
648.gif
thats all u got ...hope trump deport u back to port au prince so you can go back to selling p*ssy for food

this bytch trying to tell a artist hes not shyt...when her whole life story is drinking cum

this is going to be on this bytch tombstone..

life achievements
1. sucked dikk
2. took dikk
3. drunk cum
4. bragged about it like its admirable

lol fukking loser

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
thats all u got ...hope trump deport u back to port au prince so you can go to selling p*ssy for food

this bytch trying to tell a artist hes not shyt...when her whole life story is drinking cum

thats going to be on this bytch tombstone..

life achievements
1. sucked dikk
2. took dikk
3. drunk cum
4. bragged about it like its admirable

lol fukking loser
And you'll be lucky if ur body isn't dumped in a landfill buried under ur "art"

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
How do u call yourself an artist but you're afraid to speak about race or human conditions?

If you're a black man, how the fukk are creating shyt not related to race all because you want to fit into safe hipster circles or get those corporate checks.

Dudes like @koven taking pictures of drugged up crackers..
.how are you a artist and you never say nothing about the pain of the black man? That don't even make sense.

the creative industry suck. A bunch of politically correct liberal bullshyt. A bunch of no talent hacks pretending to be "artist". When i was in NYC, a bunch of limp wrist fakkits that got on through nepotism because they have trust funds

how the fukk are u an artist when u aren't talking about nothing, u aren't creating styles, techniques? Where is the pain? the passion? what the fukk are you doing this for?

Idgaf, I create what I want to create. My new shyt is going to get deeper, darker and more experimental. fukk photo realism, im off that shyt. I playing around with new styles. IDGAF if I sale either because ill give my shyt away for free before I ever compromise and just work a 9 to 5. fukk this PC bullshyt. I'm a artist forreal . This shyt ain't a hustle. U damn right I got no hustle. This shyt is my soul. I'm the real deal, I really do this forreal

:laff:

• Dap
Reactions: DrX