Most black "Artist" are fukking cowards and pussies like @koven for example. I make real shyt.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the shut you'll be doing to get your art off the ground :mjlol:
you're witty, so witty that your dumbass is living in a post Katrina new Orleans with no plan....i can't wait for 5 years to go by and you're still childless, still unmarried, still broke working 2 dead end jobs....better make a backpage ad now while you're still somewhat youthful....have plantation sex with old white men like that bytch @cam> lol

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
you're witty, so witty that your dumbass is living in a post Katrina new Orleans with no plan....i can for 5 years to go by and youre still childless, still unmarried, still broke working 2 dead end jobs....better make a backpage ad now while you're still somewhat youthful....have plantation sex with old white men like that bytch @cam> lol
NOLA is my birthplace. I returned to it and been back THREE years thus far. Mentioning Katrina for what?

nikka I'm not no 1950s woman where telling me I'm unmarried, childless, and according to YOU and you only "broke" :mjlol: tf.

I'm 26 nikka. Unlike your life, mine doesn't end at 30.

You can't fukk with me and you know it. Recycled jokes. Gtf.

You don't know my job status.
You don't know my relationship status.
You don't know my living situation.

You know nothing.

All you know is I ride a bike :russ: and my USERNAME BrokePhiBroke...so you spend jokes off that alone.

bytch come down to NOLA talking that post Katrina shyt....

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is actually great but there's no need to sh!t on other artists

just because he's black doesn't mean he has to express social issues

you doing it so he don't have to go through that

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
You're wasting talent. God gave you this talent and you wanna be a truck driver, I wish I could do that kind of shyt. :wow:

There's not many artist that talented, you're wilding. I hope you come to your senses.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you'll be lucky if ur body isn't dumped in a landfill buried under ur "art"
good one moon.....:aicmon:

I dont know what your problem is...we used to be solid...i thought u were cool...but you want to be a follower and jump on the shyt me bandwagon ....

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're wasting talent. God gave you this talent and you wanna be a truck driver, I wish I could do that kind of shyt. :wow:

There's not many artist that talented, you're wilding. I hope you come to your senses.
I live in reality. alot of yall are naive to the politics of real world industries. I try to explain whats really like out here with people that control industries and yall think im just some fukking bum with no ambitions...but one day when yall progress(a hand few haha) and see everything that i tried to warn yall about is real

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get you a girlfriend you ugly ass bytch.
where is ya man? have fun with some local NO nikka....when he get you pregnant and leave ill be in Koyto bytch lol

NOLA is my birthplace. I returned to it and been back THREE years thus far. Mentioning Katrina for what?

nikka I'm not no 1950s woman where telling me I'm unmarried, childless, and according to YOU and you only "broke" :mjlol: tf.

I'm 26 nikka. Unlike your life, mine doesn't end at 30.

You can't fukk with me and you know it. Recycled jokes. Gtf.

You don't know my job status.
You don't know my relationship status.
You don't know my living situation.

You know nothing.

All you know is I ride a bike :russ: and my USERNAME BrokePhiBroke...so you spend jokes off that alone.

bytch come down to NOLA talking that post Katrina shyt....

fair enough, but u dont know my life either ... good luck tho....and dont talk to me....no losers allowed

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
good one moon.....:aicmon:

I dont know what your problem is...we used to be solid...i thought u were cool...but you want to be a follower and jump on the shyt me bandwagon ....
Not really you were being a heartless jerk and I called you out on it. Then you wanted to get personal so I got personal too :yeshrug:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really you were being a heartless jerk and I called you out on it. Then you wanted to get personal so I got personal too :yeshrug:
im not being heartless...im doing yall a favor...im actually honest....better appreciate me because yall not going to meet too many like me in this life lol

im not kissing no ass or sugar coating shyt....i dont know where yall from but im from buffalo ny...we wear are hear on our sleeve

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
where is ya man? have fun with some local NO nikka....when he get you pregnant and leave ill be in Koyto bytch lol

fair enough, but u dont know my life either ... good luck tho....and dont talk to me....no losers allowed
:picard: Damn don't kill yourself.

What's wrong with local? You know the NOLA men down here or something? You know how the men interact in this city? Let me in on the secret.

You keep asking where my man at are you fukkin stupid. That's not an insult.

You tell your whole life, now I don't know shyt about you :russ:

Bye bitxh I'm bored with you. I'm going ride my lovely bike.