Most black "Artist" are fukking cowards and pussies like @koven for example. I make real shyt.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
let a businessmen be a businessmen and artist need to be artist....

you cant be both....thats why art and media suck....motherfukkers are so PC...fukking cowards man....

ill tell u one thing im not kissing nobodies ass...nikkas, crackers, fukking black woman, nobody...im never pandering....you can kiss my black ass ...buy it on dont....ill make some shyt and let it sit in the attic...fukk these people....

name an artist you're referring to

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
none of these so called "artist" are creating no art

these weak nikkas just fukking, smoking and creating industry bullshyt...i actually create REAL ART...thats why you'll never see me in the galleries or the industry, I dont kiss ass or pander either. either u can buy my shyt of go fukk your self because YOU'LL never see me on creating that corny corporate built or that hotep "black love" bullshyt...I create real shyt that real people can feel.

aint nobody dropping gems trying to provoke thought, evoke emotion....telling people story through art....man ill never compromise my message...fukk these fake motherfukkers...i rather just be broke and give it away....or keep it for myself....im not a fukk prostitute...im a creative genius...

why don't you get in touch with tariq nasheed? he is always saying how he is often on the search for good artists. last week on one of his shows someone called up and he checked their art on IG and said it looked good and for them to email him because he was looking for people right now cause he is still editing things for the 1804 movie .

or go to some nearby supermarkets or laundromats that have bulletin boards where you can put postings. put one of your sample artwork on the board and put a message how if people are intereseted they can get in touch with you at whatever contact if they wanted you to do something specifically for them that they had in mind

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You shyt on this man a lot to say your so "talented" :francis:

Didn't know people who claim they're geniuses had to shyt on other people to get shine.
i shyt on hacks

gordon parks is the photographer I look up to...dude just found a way to get in the right circle and get those corporate contracts....but his art is real art....its industry garbage.

how the fukk are u a black but not shooting black pain? same with rappers...alot of them are fakkits..,,

were on the verge of extinction and all u got on your conscious is lean, pills and selling dope

I talk about real shyt...heaven, hell, inner demons, mental demons, death, heartbreak, knowledge, wisdom, having inner peace while being hell externally

im a real artist....I put my heart and soul into this...and I created net styles ....cant nobody fukk with the techniques I created...im a fukking innovator man...

alot creatives nothing but fakkits...yeah i said it....nothing but fukking cowards

even my meaningless shyt is atleast experimental style wise...motherfukkers dont even want to take a risk with a different style...

lol man i dont care what nobody say im the best of my generation and when some jew find my work and become a billionaire 100 years from now....the world better appreciate my shyt because youll never see nothing like it again...i promise you

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why don't you get in touch with tariq nasheed? he is always saying how he is often on the search for good artists. last week on one of his shows someone called up and he checked their art on IG and said it looked good and for them to email him because he was looking for people right now cause he is still editing things for the 1804 movie .

or go to some nearby supermarkets or laundromats that have bulletin boards where you can put postings. put one of your sample artwork on the board and put a message how if people are intereseted they can get in touch with you at whatever contact if they wanted you to do something specifically for them that they had in mind
im a artist.....this isnt a fukking hustle...i create ACTUAL ART...

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell: To your quote
idgaf...you can kiss my black ass too...and your money is no good here....u threatened not to buy in my other thread...i dont want your fukking money.....

talking about about u only like "enlightenment" because it has books in it....if thats all you got from that image....then your ass shouldn't have it anyway

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
idgaf...you can kiss my black ass too...and your money is no good here....u threatened not to buy in my other thread...i dont want your fukking money.....

talking about about u only like "enlightenment" because it has books in it....if thats all you got from that image....then your ass shouldn't have it anyway
You a grade A dumb ass

You mad because people don't look at your art as deep as you...sorry kid...not everyone shares your vision.

Go sit in a corner and antagonize other artists while crying a fukkin river maniac.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You a grade A dumb ass

You mad because people don't look at your art as deep as you...sorry kid...not everyone shares your vision.

Go sit in a corner and antagonize other artists while crying a fukkin river maniac.
im going to tell u the same thing i told that thot @MoonGoddess ....if u dont like what i post put me on ignore....all yall nikkas can hit the ignore button....

ps dont talk to me anymore...i get tired of interacting with u fukking mental midgets everyday

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a guy like me isnt suppose to be this accessible to peons....our thoughts dont mix....peace

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
im going to tell u the same thing i told that thot @MoonGoddess ....if u dont like what i post put me on ignore....all yall nikkas can hit the ignore button....

ps dont talk to me anymore...i get tired of interacting with u fukking mental midgets everyday
Bitxh you have TWO threads on ME.

Take your own advice smart dumb nikka.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bitxh you have TWO threads on ME.

Take your own advice smart dumb nikka.
spelled "b1tch" wrong Felicia....

anyway im tired of arguing with yo slow simpleton ass everyday ....put me on ignore....