Most black "Artist" are fukking cowards and pussies like @koven for example. I make real shyt.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard: Damn don't kill yourself.

What's wrong with local? You know the NOLA men down here or something? You know how the men interact in this city? Let me in on the secret.

You keep asking where my man at are you fukkin stupid. That's not an insult.

You tell your whole life, now I don't know shyt about you :russ:

Bye bitxh I'm bored with you. I'm going ride my lovely bike.

i dont have to know...i know most nikkas are losers, you're a loser and your options are limited.....so i concluded that your future is looking like this .... single mother or a lonely single chick or you can swirl i suppose and get a loser cac....those are your 3 options....im going to save my money and travel the globe....

good luck bytch ....

ps...i hope u catch a flat

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
How do u call yourself an artist but you're afraid to speak about race or human conditions?

If you're a black man, how the fukk are creating shyt not related to race all because you want to fit into safe hipster circles or get those corporate checks.

Dudes like @koven taking pictures of drugged up crackers...how are you a artist and you never say nothing about the pain of the black man? That don't even make sense.

the creative industry suck. A bunch of politically correct liberal bullshyt. A bunch of no talent hacks pretending to be "artist". When i was in NYC, a bunch of limp wrist fakkits that got on through nepotism because they have trust funds

how the fukk are u an artist when u aren't talking about nothing, u aren't creating styles, techniques? Where is the pain? the passion? what the fukk are you doing this for?

Idgaf, I create what I want to create. My new shyt is going to get deeper, darker and more experimental. fukk photo realism, im off that shyt. I playing around with new styles. IDGAF if I sale either because ill give my shyt away for free before I ever compromise and just work a 9 to 5. fukk this PC bullshyt. I'm a artist forreal . This shyt ain't a hustle. U damn right I got no hustle. This shyt is my soul. I'm the real deal, I really do this forreal

nikka got 2 views him and his mamma....:laff:....

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@DrX why you doing this breh?

If you're a true artist you realize that you are not in competition with anyone except yourself. If you view it as such you take so much positive out of it.

And why attack @koven like it or not he has made a name for himself using his photography and having an intutitive eye. I respect the hell out of that, he's worked for some serious mags and outlets.

Until you've reached his level I really think it's unbecoming to hate so hard especially attacking another black artist.

Daps

If you're a true artist you realize that you are not in competition with anyone except yourself. If you view it as such you take so much positive out of it.

And why attack @koven like it or not he has made a name for himself using his photography and having an intutitive eye. I respect the hell out of that, he's worked for some serious mags and outlets.

Until you've reached his level I really think it's unbecoming to hate so hard especially attacking another black artist.
word.. between this, and his weird obsession with @Poitier.. dude comes off mad insecure..

just let ya work speak for you.. all that posturing dont mean sh!t..

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

From one failed mammas boy to another... :mjcry:.....that advise....:wow:....reminds of when 2 retarded kids are are trying to help each other...but they are retard arguing because neither knows wtf they are talking about.....:mjcry:....heal the world brehs...:mjgrin: