NC Asian beauty store owner fights chick h believes was shoplifting

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. People applying street rules to this shyt. The bolded goes for any store. They need irrevocable evidence of stealing and 99% of the time that means leaving the store with said merchandise.

From a legal standpoint a lawyer will eat this case up especially with the video evidence. Any half ass lawyer will be able to collect off his insurance/ business.

I know it breaks a lot of our hearts watching this but the brehs and brehettes in the background did the right thing by calling the cops in realtime and reporting the situation and actually filming it.

That's why the chinaman is apologizing now. He knows he's fukked if it goes to court.

he needs to get his ass whooped, charged criminally, civil suit , and for all blacks in the area to force him out of biz but never spending a dollar in there

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
i heard he (asian dude) got arrested & charged. can someone pleas confirm?

next step is for the lady to sue them. any talk about anything else is completely meaningless at this point since the action that needs to be taken is very clear: SUE THEM.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, all those voices behind the camera and none of them helped her:dwillhuh:

Was that a policeman in the beginning or am I trippin?:dwillhuh:

Gahddam if that were my sister and she got body slammed and choked out and she never stole anything I'd be in that bytch with my machete:stopitslime:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know what's even crazier?? I hate when shyt like this happens and black folks get all diplomatic and want apology/respect to be given to them by folks that clearly don't give a fukk.

Those two asians don't give a single fukk. Look at how she said "it takes time to apologize."

PUHLEAZE.

I can't even say "Imagine this scenario in reverse" because an asian women wouldn't be caught dead shopping at a black owned store.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
WORD :mjlol:

I dont get the simpery in this thread

"even if shes guilty, dont put your hands on her"

nikka what? :mjlol:

None of you dudes have never worked in a store, obviously.

The number one code when it comes to shoplifters is that you don't physically go after them.

There's a reason for that. You smart-dumb c00ns are retarded.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
For some reason I couldn't help but picture that being my moms and I got the urge to lay the hand of God on that dude.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Ok I just watched the video, and that shyt really did piss me off :gucci:

I don't know but I think it's the man in me, but I wouldn't just stand their and see a woman being assulted like that, that Ching Chong really tried to put her to sleep and no one helped?? :gucci:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I stopped before watching the actual fight, as the thumbnail of her getting choked was enough. From what I saw in the beginning, in the way she was speaking and acting, she seemed to be innocent though. He reached at her neck initially and she pushed him away, naturally. He escalated it at every instance from what I saw. Hopefully, she gets a nice chunk of change from his.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Mothafukk an apology that sista must take LEGAL ACTION, she must not let those fools off the hook. She needs to lawyer up ASAP :francis: