New York artists and rappers are nothing but haters when it comes to the south.

Daps
NY is a hate filled wack city still living out it's glory days in general
i cant tell you the last time i heard someone say they wanted to/needed to be in new york if they weren't already in close proximity to it

just listen to someone from new york talk about anything outside of there, it'll be the most ignorant shyt you ever heard. it's also why they cry about the backlash they get now and pretend they never dished it out.
Still arguably the most popular city in the world

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
i cant tell you the last time i heard someone say they wanted to/needed to be in new york if they weren't already in close proximity to it

just listen to someone from new york talk about anything outside of there, it'll be the most ignorant shyt you ever heard. it's also why they cry about the backlash they get now and pretend they never dished it out.

You obviously haven't been to or know any NYers.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
At the end of the day its a "cultural" think. People from different coasts/states/countries talk different and have different customs. New York at that time controlled the market because that's where the record labels were. The West blew up because those record labels in LA started putting money behind hip hop. The South didn't have any major record labels signing hip hop acts up to that point.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

You one of them smart dumb nikkas that think nyc's rap scene is somehow a reflection of the city itself. New York is booming right now. And is considered the overall goat city in the world By global indexes :stopitslime:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
For me an elitest is someone who

1.just jumps to the conclusion that you don't know shyt about hip hop because you listen to so and so.
2.Feels musically superior to everyone else
3.Isn't willing to listen to something first before giving their opinion.

It always seems like ny hip hop fans that suffer from this.

So people down south don't think their music is superior? You guys need to quit crying. Just look at this thread title...straight up whiny bullshyt.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

lol yeah aiight. being from NY means we can put where we really from in our "reppin" instead of some bullshyt like "catfish alley" to try and sound official.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
nikkas in NY don't like NY music. Radio don't even play NY sounded shyt. And hasn't for years.

I personally think it's a bunch of NY nikkas going to your town and fukking yall bytches. There's no way you nikkas should keep making NY hate threads.

The site is made by a bunch of NY nikkas at that:laff:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
i cant tell you the last time i heard someone say they wanted to/needed to be in new york if they weren't already in close proximity to it.
Your delusion is delicious.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the Bay is hated on by the East Coast way more. The South has dominated mainstream Rap since Master P crossed over in 97-98'. Southern artists like Three Six get much love in Maryland. nikkas fukk with South shyt heavy in MD. But the Bay gets no love. nikkas on the East Coast say E-40 is wack. Same thing with Mac Dre and even Too $hort. East Coast nikkas only really respect one single West Coast Rap dynasty to be honest. That being NWA + D.O.C. + Ice Cube + Snoop + Game +Kendrick; basically anything tied to Dre since 88'. nikkas on the East Coast don't even know about 2nd II None or Suga Free like that. But East Coast nikkas look at the Bay like a bunch of oddballs. They hate the Bay culture. The racists on the East Coast don't like how all races get along and walk, talk and act the same in Bay Area hoods. They think SF is all gay people and has no hoods even though 90% of them never even been there let alone walked through Hunter's Point. Even though nationwide everybody steals Bay slang and the Bay sound has been gaffled by the mainstream without many actual Bay artists being on the charts.

I live on the East Coast, but I'm from the Bay. I played some shyt from my old hood to my East Coast homies last night and they said it was wack. I was about to pop somebody in the mouth for that shyt. :martin:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I think the Bay is hated on by the East Coast way more. The South has dominated mainstream Rap since Master P crossed over in 97-98'. Southern artists like Three Six get much love in Maryland. nikkas fukk with South shyt heavy in MD. But the Bay gets no love. nikkas on the East Coast say E-40 is wack. Same thing with Mac Dre and even Too $hort. East Coast nikkas only really respect one single West Coast Rap dynasty to be honest. That being NWA + D.O.C. + Ice Cube + Snoop + Game +Kendrick; basically anything tied to Dre since 88'. nikkas on the East Coast don't even know about 2nd II None or Suga Free like that. But East Coast nikkas look at the Bay like a bunch of oddballs. They hate the Bay culture. The racists on the East Coast don't like how all races get along and walk, talk and act the same in Bay Area hoods. Even though nationwide everybody steals Bay slang and the Bay sound has been gaffled by the mainstream without many actual Bay artists being on the charts.
Yeah we never caught on to the bay movement :manny:

I remember a couple of my guys moved to Oakland back in 96 and they said yall would wear plain sweatshirts instead of like nautica and polo and would say "ay" a lot

That's about as much as I knew about the bay lol

E40's character in the movie 3 strikes was one of my all time favs though :lolbron:

Stop being thirsty for acceptance though

Like now that people laugh at NY's hop hop scene or whatever I could care less honestly