ReasonableMatic

Daps
They could have definitely made a black panther Disney plus show with a new casted black panther make him younger and follow his time in the states and around the word getting his skills up , doesn’t need to have any of the original cast in it , maybe a cameo here or there , then if it was a success slowly combine the movie and tv show in a way people will accept.
They could’ve, but lost nikkas LOVE to complain so I’m glad they didn’t.

I’m cool with them just sticking to the movies to enjoy.

Bitter nikkas will turn them into Diaspora Wars and Gender Wars anyway.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Do young varient T'chala and his coming of age + Becoming BP and.end with incursion dropping him into Secret Wars
19 yo Tchala taking classes at Harvard Princeton Yale and Brown and getting his phds degrees in a week , meeting a young storm and sue storm and they choosing , solving street level crimes every week

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
19 yo Tchala taking classes at Harvard Princeton Yale and Brown and getting his phds degrees in a week , meeting a young storm and sue storm and they choosing , solving street level crimes every week

I think you can do 2 seasons with season 2 being him a little older and getting crowned BP,

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
A “Black Panther” animated series is in the works at Marvel Studios.

Titled “Eyes of Wakanda,” the new project was teased on Monday night by Marvel executive Brad Winderbaum at an event to promote the second season of the studio’s inaugural animated series, “What If…?”.

“Throughout Wakandan history, brave warriors have been tasked to travel the world retrieving dangerous vibranium artifacts. This is their story,” reads the official logline, per Marvel. The studio has been developing multiple series set in Wakanda with “Black Panther” director Ryan Coogler, and a source tells Variety Coogler will also be involved in the forthcoming animated project.
No!!! No more Ryan Coogler and Black Panther anything! He should tarred and feathered.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Who do you have
in mind? :mjpls:
:mjpls:
5ad65d3d1b60b453008b45cc

Last edited:

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They could have definitely made a black panther Disney plus show with a new casted black panther make him younger and follow his time in the states and around the word getting his skills up , doesn’t need to have any of the original cast in it , maybe a cameo here or there , then if it was a success slowly combine the movie and tv show in a way people will accept.
Yeah that would’ve been dope but I feel like in the state Marvel rn is they have to somehow find a way to Quickly have an adult T’Challa show up soon. IDK if it’ll be multiverse but with Black Panther 2 being one of the only movies that made money at the box office (albeit a lot less than the first) post Endgame Marvel has to hit hard with BP3. & I don’t think they can wait til after Secret Wars, a T’Challa led BP prior to Secret Wars would help Marvel immensely.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Do young varient T'chala and his coming of age + Becoming BP and.end with incursion dropping him into Secret Wars
They easily could’ve just multiversed his ass into the sacred timeline, but Coogler shot down a recast because of not finding anyone equal to or better than Chad :snoop:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
You could take it a step further and put him in a situation that would’ve resulted in police brutality but because he’s the king of Wakanda the cops catch an ass beating.

Marvel doesn’t have the balls to put that into live action though :mjpls:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You could take it a step further and put him in a situation that would’ve resulted in police brutality but because he’s the king of Wakanda the cops catch an ass beating.

Marvel doesn’t have the balls to put that into live action though :mjpls:
I’ve come to accept that the movies will never give us an accurate comic character depiction or story because theres too much money to be made. We should appreciate the first 3 phases for what it was cause i doubt it can be recreated unless execs fall back and let the creatives in charge tell their story

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I’ve come to accept that the movies will never give us an accurate comic character depiction or story because theres too much money to be made. We should appreciate the first 3 phases for what it was cause i doubt it can be recreated unless execs fall back and let the creatives in charge tell their story
Yeah, it’s gone. We can hope Gunns new DC verse is bout that lyfe since all his films so far have leaned hard into R ratings, let’s see.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps

Black Panther 3: Marvel Reportedly Fast-tracking Another Sequel Despite Refusing to Recast Chadwick Boseman’s King T’Challa.

While Marvel Studios has refused to recast King T’Challa after the untimely demise of Black Panther star Chadwick Boseman, the franchise is not stopping as the third installment of the franchise has reportedly got a greenlight for development.

As per recent reports, Marvel Studios is aiming at fast-tracking a few projects including Black Panther 3, Eternals sequel, and Doctor Strange 3. The studio has refused to cast another actor for Chadwick Boseman’s role in subsequent Black Panther films and they went ahead with Black Panther: Wakanda Forever without the titular hero.

Black Panther 3 is also expected to follow the continuation of the story arc of the second installment, keeping Letitia Wright’s Shuri in the lead. In addition to the movie, the studio is also moving with an Eternals sequel despite the average reception of the first movie. However, the story arc and the end of the film demanded a sequel as it has more potential to explore several characters and storylines.