parallax

Superstar
Daps

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:francis:Oh well it is what it is at this point. Into the water with all the dope T’challa stories, and team ups they could’ve done. Bruh couldn’t even get a trilogy smh. They been treating my boy like trash recently.
Yep I blame Coates and Coogler...had Stan Lee be alive non if this would fly.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
:francis:Oh well it is what it is at this point. Into the water with all the dope T’challa stories, and team ups they could’ve done. Bruh couldn’t even get a trilogy smh. They been treating my boy like trash recently.
everywhere. coates and ridley both did him wrong. and i havent heard anything about his current run, but it once again looks like the best version of tchalla might be in the avengers

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
:francis:yup Coates, Ridley, and Coolger haven’t done the character justice in my opinion.
We need to boycott BP 3 by any means. I love Shuri the comic book character...but this is down right trifle behavior.

Bring in a new Tchalla via the incursion and that wants to save this Wakanda because he failed at saving his own "Wakanda". It must be the Earth 616 Tchalla tho. I want the battle tactician, intelligent and loyalist Tchalla...make him King of the Dead via Bast and have Shuri rule Wakanda. Give the new Tchalla black ops status and the wedge drove between him and Shuri is that she can't trust his motives as he is in a shadow clandestine.

Introduce Doom trying to invade Wakanda for Vibranium so he can solve the Incursion and set up a battle on 2 fronts...Shuri vs Lavetria Doom bots and King of the Dead Tchalla vs Doom in Wakanda.

Final fight has Queen Shuri and King Tchalla working in tandem and Tchalla wins by unleashing the power of Azuri the Wise and The King known as the Wall.

Doom gets arrested and interrogated and King Tchalla decides to make Doom a member against his best wishes but Bast decides it must be done to.save the universe...for surely everything dies....

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
I wouldn't even mind if they Multiversed in a T'Chaka BP or Bashenga or any other BP predecessor even if they wanted to keep T'Challa dead.
I'd accept that at this point...smh....Bashenga is too boring because he didn't have the tech technically. He was The 1st BP and very primal in weapon tech compared to TChaka. Would make for a very spear and arrow type of fight without any gadgets and technological dvancements sinc ehe has to unite and lay the foundation for Wakanda.

Best bet is other King's that became Bast's Champion

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
We need to boycott BP 3 by any means. I love Shuri the comic book character...but this is down right trifle behavior.

Bring in a new Tchalla via the incursion and that wants to save this Wakanda because he failed at saving his own "Wakanda". It must be the Earth 616 Tchalla tho. I want the battle tactician, intelligent and loyalist Tchalla...make him King of the Dead via Bast and have Shuri rule Wakanda. Give the new Tchalla black ops status and the wedge drove between him and Shuri is that she can't trust his motives as he is in a shadow clandestine.

Introduce Doom trying to invade Wakanda for Vibranium so he can solve the Incursion and set up a battle on 2 fronts...Shuri vs Lavetria Doom bots and King of the Dead Tchalla vs Doom in Wakanda.

Final fight has Queen Shuri and King Tchalla working in tandem and Tchalla wins by unleashing the power of Azuri the Wise and The King known as the Wall.

Doom gets arrested and interrogated and King Tchalla decides to make Doom a member against his best wishes but Bast decides it must be done to.save the universe...for surely everything dies....
:yeshrug:It’s over…us recast T’challa bruhs are only a small minority of people. The decision to recast him was left up to Coogler, and he decided not to.