Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Fandomwire is not a reputable source, no more than cosmic book news is. Click bait trash.

Hence why no one else has reported this "news". Now that may very well change in the future since Disney is on some trash shyt themselves, so anything is possible at this point, but i digress.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fandomwire is not a reputable source, no more than cosmic book news is. Click bait trash.

Hence why no one else has reported this "news". Now that may very well change in the future since Disney is on some trash shyt themselves, so anything is possible at this point, but i digress.

Yep, people will use any trash site to support their views, until I see this on deadline, Hollywood reporter etc it's fake news to me

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They had the grace of people tuning in to see how they handled T'Challa's death in the second one. They won't benefit from that in a 3rd release. They need to get T'Challa back in and he needs to be at the forefront. People not trying to see Shuri as the lead again. Give her a Disney+ series if ya'll that serious about her :camby:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
5e8df96f1894b5a7910c6b858daee396a4e70215c7f500019d758fabcb60b496_1.jpg

parallax

Superstar
Daps

i think most of us have been saying what this dude did.

its all good to have a panther book with a suporting cast, but i cant think of a character that gets talked down to by his cast like tchalla does.
and the way storm is currently written to always be right and powerful in the face of everything even when she is wrong kinda makes that stand out whenever they interact now

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
i think most of us have been saying what this dude did.

its all good to have a panther book with a suporting cast, but i cant think of a character that gets talked down to by his cast like tchalla does.
and the way storm is currently written to always be right and powerful in the face of everything even when she is wrong kinda makes that stand out whenever they interact now
They need to let me write a black panther book about Wakandans turning their backs on Bast.

Due to Bast not being worshipped no more the entire royal family is wiped out except Tchalla and Shuri who are exiled. Meanwhile the Wakandans are ruled under Man-Ape and adopt a low tech society.

Tchalla and Shuri live amongst other Africans and see how the continent faired as Wakanda flourished for centuries. Meanwhile Bast approaches Tchalla and demands that as her champion, he must take back the throne from Mbaku and Tchalla demands she defeats Jabari tribe's Gorilla God. Both accept each other terms..but Bast feels Tchalla isnt worthy and must prove himself via gauntlet of tests which he passes with the help of Shuri on 2.

Bast then gives Shuri a power upgrade where she literally has the agility and ferocious nature of the panther when weilding the spear of Bashenga.

Bast gives Tchalla a power upgrade where he can now not only retrieve attributes from past kings. He can literally become the past Kings and raise them from the dead to join him in counsel and combat.

They defeat Mbaku together and retake the throne and together they usher in the full and final monarchy that works in tandem with all tribes as political power is equally shared thus a democracy.

Meanwhile the rest Africa finally has had it as a new entity, a man, a religious man from the Caribbean of Haiti rises in power after defeating Dr. Vodou..he takes over the Vodou mantle and decides to once and for all unite all of Africa join forces with Wakanda because Falcon while known as Captain America...discovers Shield has labeled Wakanda a direct threat to global dominance and must be stopped. Upon learning this Tchalla, Shuri and the new strange enigmic reborn Dr. Vodou must brace for the fight of the kingdom and nation as its World War Wakanda: Wakanda vs Every nation.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
He has the presence especially with his Hawkman performance but the accent may be ass lol Chadwicks wasnt great but we made due
Yeah, my mom loves Leverage and every time I would see him he was doing one of the most horrible accents ever
But that show was kind of a comedy so maybe that was part of the joke lol

parallax

Superstar
Daps
He has the presence especially with his Hawkman performance but the accent may be ass lol Chadwicks wasnt great but we made due

He's versatile. Check him out in leverage

Yeah, my mom loves Leverage and every time I would see him he was doing one of the most horrible accents ever
But that show was kind of a comedy so maybe that was part of the joke lol

His accent is on par with the rest of wakandans we've seen thus far.