Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I hate falling out with actual friends, my former best friend of 15 years and I aren’t friends anymore:mjcry:

I’m a little sad but the truth is we’ve grown so far apart :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The older I get, the less I can relate to people and it's becoming isolating and are big dividing point for me.

I have honestly NEVER seen a "good" relationship or marriage play out. At no point have I seen people pair up and end up better off together than without. I mean I see good moments of course, but I'm talking overall people end up worse off.

Then I know females that spend their existence hoping to find a man and I'm like "but why? you're already doing bad, why would you want to get a man struggle even more? I'm learning to keep quiet.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
The older I get, the less I can relate to people and it's becoming isolating and are big dividing point for me.

I have honestly NEVER seen a "good" relationship or marriage play out. At no point have I seen people pair up and end up better off together than without. I mean I see good moments of course, but I'm talking overall people end up worse off.

Then I know females that spend their existence hoping to find a man and I'm like "but why? you're already doing bad, why would you want to get a man struggle even more? I'm learning to keep quiet.
exclusive relationships are stupid if you both aren't fully committed

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
He makes me want to take this birth control out :wub:

I have baby fever and it doesn't help that he loves finishing inside

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how people have plain vanilla sex for years on end without spicing anything up. :gucci:

Don't mind me, just a random thought.:hubie: