Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
This ash blond trend gotta be the worst thing ever. shyt okay on IG but it got chicks looking like the got dusty grandma hair that needs a good deep conditioning.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I did the baby foot peel last week and now my feet are finally starting to really peel. This is kinda interesting to watch and I can already see the fresh skin peeking thru :banderas:

Sadly, I'm gonna have to sleep in socks cause flakes are gonna be all over the place.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I bought some lingerie on sale online! :blessed:

Tbh, I'm starting to hate going to sex shops for lingerie - even if it's plus size, some of that shyt still be limited. Esp if you're busty :martin:

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Doing quite well with my resolutions, I’ve been working out and losing weight, haven’t sworn this year and am more present at events. I also haven’t had an argument this year whoo!

With that said I’m massively disappointed in my cousins across the board :unimpressed:

One has six kids talking about he wants more and his bm is on welfare and section 8, no job outside of doing taxes for a few months out of the year.

The other whose baby shower I just came from, her boyfriend has three kids already and is on child support, doesn’t even have his own place. Thinking about this stuff gives me a headache, but to each their own I guess.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Another cousin chronicle-

To make a long story short one of my cousins is/was a TurboThot back in the day and almost lost her children bc she left them in the house to get some MySpace D.

Fast forward my male cousin and his wife have been raising her sons for the longest until last summer, and now she posts all these statuses on FB about people’s parenting and the boys’ fathers (who make no effort to see their sons) co-sign them. I had to unfollow her because I was going to say something smart but I can’t be bothered. Social media really lets people delude themselves.

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
Another bday in the books. So fun, turning up with friends I haven’t seen in forever. I looked thee fukk good! Almost makes me want to post a pic but y’all nikkas crazy on here so I’ll resist. Shoutout to @CinnaSlim for the bday love and rep.

I also have to take a moment and recognize that we lost a great one on the same day I was celebrating life. I know Kobe and Gianna are at rest and looking down smiling. Reminds me to be grateful for the beautiful people I have in my life. Y’all do the same coli