Once more, an Unseld leads the Bullets: Washington Wizards 2021-22 Season Thread

Where do the Bullets go?

• Lottery Season

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • 1st Round Exit for 2nd straight year

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Conference Semifinals

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Eastern Conference Finals

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • NBA Finals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NBA Champions

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Bertans is BBQ chicken out there. And he barely gets any looks to justify it. I'm hoping he gets better but I don't ever see improvement defensively. At this point I'd rather roll with kispert.

Deni has been amazing defensively. You have to dial in and watch him but guys struggle against him. He mostly forces tough shots.

Beal man..rough start. I thought he took us out of it in Brooklyn trying to get his rhythm. He's struggling from three and I know he had that shooter moniker but he's not automatic like a Ray Allen is. I thought Kuz had way more rebounds than he was given credit for..lots of tap outs. He fades away too much and his shots end up coming up short.
Love trez, he's in our closing five and they kept picking and rolling people to death at the end of the fourth. KCP and Aaron holiday had solid defensive games. Kcp hit some big shots as well and for a moment Aaron holiday was killing them in the pick and roll. Jaylen struggled and I credit them. Tatum also for the most part couldn't get it going against the length our forwards have and Beal also defended him well.

We did all this without Raul, half the game of Gafford, Rui and Thomas Bryant. We need another big until TB comes back.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:ohhh:so the coli was right scott brooks was the real problem all along :ehh:
I wouldn't say it's all Scott Brooks, yeah he would have never gotten us there defensively but if he could trade Russ for 5 players like we did this year? Well we made the playoffs last year with a lot less to work with.

I don't think he would have created a championship culture but we would have been a playoff team with 2nd Rd potential

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Brehs :noah:I will be at the game tonight.... first time since the pandemic :mjcry:

Wiz Kids!! :takedat:

Sure.... no stopping by Bar Louie for a pre-game drink.... no getting greasy fries at the Green Turtle... no flirting with big booty

girls at the Lucky Strike before the game :mjcry:(all that stuff is gone)

BUT.....:takedat: I am in the house!!

Wiz Kids! Lets go DCFAMILY :blessed: