One of few black women I've seen go on Fox News and have a host shook :wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Took a big dooky on him :huhldup:

One thing I can't stand about these Faux news hosts is that they're ALWAYS trying to talk over their guests. They always think their opinion is golden and just get these passive ass (mostly) cats come on the show and just get out debated.

She definitely wasn't one of those.. Doubt he ever asks her to return on the show

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:dwillhuh:Them cacs actually let her speak without cutting to commercial. CAC look like he was sweating bullets, on some oh darn it she counter everything I said and didn't stumble. He probably done cuss her out 10x over in his head:mjlol:
However ,If you don't know where your taxes is really going, you lost:yeshrug:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
tumblr_inline_o26vs7N2kH1tyxyv2_500.gif

Giselle

Daps
I didn't watch the video, but I see "free college"

It makes me think of my Mexican Accounting professor who said he doesn't want free college.

He said the quality of education at the university would go down b/c they would have to hire more professors, some who don't do their job well or care about teaching. & he said if you pay for it, it will mean more to you and you will work harder. Lots more people would come there and fail, like hs, since it's free. They won't take it seriously. & the quality and ranking of the school will go down b/c of the low grades.

I disagree.

Just because it's free, doesn't mean that the school has to accept everyone, you would still have to apply and be accepted based off of your past grades in hs/college. Only the people who want to be there willl go and only the people whohave shown that they are good enough to get in will get in.

More people would be able to get degrees though if that happened, but the value of a degree has already went down and college has done nothing but get more expensive.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
How is a country that is TRILLIONS of dollars in debt supposed to be able to give its citizens free college though?