Questlove out here saying hip hop is dead due to the Kdot and Drake beef

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
It got too serious, pedo allegations and domestic abuse is nothing to play with and blood was drawn during this back and forth. If they kept it clowning each other without that other stuff this will not be the case. Now the whole world has this beef on the microscope.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mjlol:
You’re crying over two men arguing something that has nothing to do with you. It will be okay breh.
Didn’t cry about anything.

Just discussing things per the idea of a discussion forum.

This is you grasping for straws cause you jumped out the window with some dumb shyt to protect your favorite rapper.

Superstar
Daps
Didn’t cry about anything.

Just discussing things per the idea of a discussion forum.

This is you grasping for straws cause you jumped out the window with some dumb shyt to protect your favorite rapper.

:heh:
Are you suffering early dementia?! Those are real tears

I’ve been joking and talking shyt since this started. If your feelings are hurt, because you take your online presence too seriously, then gon head and continue to use this thread for venting.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Are you suffering early dementia?! Those are real tears

I’ve been joking and talking shyt since this started. If your feelings are hurt, because you take your online presence too seriously, then gon head and continue to use this thread for venting.
You making up gossip for daps like these two nikkas.

Grow up :smh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It got too serious, pedo allegations and domestic abuse is nothing to play with and blood was drawn during this back and forth. If they kept it clowning each other without that other stuff this will not be the case. Now the whole world has this beef on the microscope.
Exactly. These people are acting obtuse like shyt has always been this way. We've literally never seen this before.

Superstar
Daps
You making up gossip for daps like these two nikkas.

Grow up :smh:
I’m already grown, and experienced enough in life to understand what a truly serious situation is.

Don’t quote me all angry if you don’t want me responding in a facetious way. You didn’t have to respond to me at all.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m already grown, and experienced enough in life to understand what a truly serious situation is.

Don’t quote me all angry if you don’t want me responding in a facetious way. You didn’t have to respond to me at all.
You quoted me first and i ain’t say anything about being angry,

Again. You said some dumb shyt up front and are now trying to make up lies and rumors about me instead of just admitting you were mistaken with your first post.

Grow up :ehh:

Superstar
Daps
You quoted me first and i ain’t say anything about being angry,

Again. You said some dumb shyt up front and are now trying to make up lies and rumors about me instead of just admitting you were mistaken with your first post.

Grow up :ehh:

:ehh:
No, you grow up. You’ve said dumb shyt all week, just like the rest of us, and now you want to cry about it being too dirty. If poking fun at it makes that “lies and rumors” then call me Mediafakeout. You don’t need to say a word about being pissy when you’ve brought up internet integrity lol

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Exactly. These people are acting obtuse like shyt has always been this way. We've literally never seen this before.

We’ve seen beefs get bad when family or close ones are involved, that just makes it way worse than a competition rap feud. Add to the fact we’re in the social media era it makes it 10x worse, it spreads fast and other information gets used against one another.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whose fault is that? Six years ago this entire forum acknowledged when you start mentioning nikkas girls in a diss song all bets are off. You have signed your life away and acknowledged whatever happens, happens. We saw how Pusha handled it....and mind you, we only saw ONE phase of it. Pusha straight up said it was gonna be a surgical summer. He clearly had responses ready and does anyone think that man wasn't gonna go lower and lower? So why is anyone surprised that Kendrick would have a similar response and go nuclear?

It is what it is. Kendrick was prepared for a lyrical, normal battle. Instead Drake went overboard with family shyt and ducktales so Kendrick responded with what sound like really uncomfortable truths or half truths.

Before this board even existed, rappers mentioned other rappers' wives on record. "Piggybank" wasn't a death sentence for 50 and he dissed Kelis, Nas's wife at the time. This is what I'm getting at. In what world was The Coli ever establishing anything pertaining to a battle or beef.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
We’ve seen beefs get bad when family or close ones are involved, that just makes it way worse than a competition rap feud. Add to the fact we’re in the social media era it makes it 10x worse, it spreads fast and other information gets used against one another.
I'm talking about the manner that this is happening. Especially when there's not real street beef history. They are basically accusing eachother of henious crimes infront of the entire world. I don't think the world has been involved in a rap beef as much as this since Pac and Biggie. And that was deeper than rap.