Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
do they let you into an art museum gallery without having to book for it?
Every museum is different but most you can buy tickets in advance and most also have deals where they may have a weekend where you can go for free (ask me how I know :myman:) Good date spot, we just had a thread about cheapest dates that I forgot to comment on and I was thinking more beach with towel and portable speaker always was clutch but this is a legit spot also, :ohhh: atleast for me because The perez Museum is right on water of biscayne bay and in downtown next to Triple A arena. GREAT views and they had free entry on first Saturday of month.. Could always make a good day outta that..

Even got yoga for brehs looking for those crack type women couple pages ago..

I know alot of brehs were planning on getting serious, u can even have your ceremony here..

Last edited:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
I got a homie coworker of mine who got throated by another coworker of mine within the same day.

Never took her out on no date, nothin extravagant…none of that.

She invited him over and he nutted in her mouth.

Me and that female also know each other and are cool…and the other day we were talkin about online dating/dating and i kid you not…she said nikkas be doin the most. And said she will see if a nikka is “worthy” enough or “qualifies” for her.

And in my head i was like…:mjlol:

Fellas, if you ain’t in that first category…step aside from dating and focus on improving your life in all aspects.

A woman has to lust & want you. Everything else is bullshyt.
She's right. Less is more with women. That Shakespeare "I'll drink your bath water" simp shyt was never the move:mjlol:

Maybe for our parents generation but definitely not this generation lmao

These hoes want hard dikk, not disneyland fairy tales

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
"sorry I take long to respond TO YOU”

Then why give me your number in the first place :dahell:
I ain't going back and forth. Either you interested or you not.

Shes just bored. Drop your number (Google number) and keep those plates spinning.

People always say not to have an ego when dating but I do lol.

I don't double text.
I'm not hitting her up no more.

On to the next one :yeshrug:

Be a busy restaurant. Even if your restaurant is empty, act like it’s busy.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

I don't double text.

The thing is dating/sex/attraction has always revolved and relied on a lot of signaling, think of things like flowers, handwritten notes way back when, and technology like texting has added a whole new weird layer to it, that today is essentially the norm.

but within that framework there is the "reasonable doubt" that allows for the more polite dismissal. But also, the room to change your mind. As in you can always scale up and scale down. Example: I don't really care if someone responds to my text a day later or hours later, more like the content and context of that text, but more often than not, that person is signaling something to you.

The norm today though is much more about texting and texting and screening social media accounts, and liking posts, there is the whole new element to it, which lends itself to periods in which people text back and forth for weeks at a time. Weighing their options, assessing the person.

I chose to ignore this, and almost always just ask a direct question that requires an answer, not a hedge. Like ask them out in one text, or maybe two. Which is the exact opposite of "liking" someone's posts or asking about their day or whatever. But, it's direct and to the point, no ambiguity about it. Even in person, ask them out and say you will follow through with a text. Skip all the rest.

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I absolutely go nuclear like this and recommend more brehs do
yea ive started acting like this as well.

i mean, ive fukked a few times after double texting but thats what...10,20% of the time? why bother...its too many women and in this climate youre better off falling back

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

I don't double text.

i would say you cant have an ego in a relationship - particularly if she can put hers aside as well; while dating is a different story
women are 10/10 when it comes to ego most of the time so they will walk all over you if you check yours

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Also, think about it like the way you scroll HBO Max, or Netflix, or whatever, I don't using dating apps, but a lot of people do.

and I also usually don't scroll to find what I want, I think about what I want, and why, and watch it. but a lot of people don't.

and how often when I DO scroll, do I find myself just clicking and clicking for like 20 minutes?

so when people are texting ambivalently with you, for days or weeks at a time, they are kind of scrolling. They are kinda of thinking maybe. They are wondering if there is something better they could be watching.

so the subtext for that whole metaphor, if sometimes they are just overwhelmed or numbed out by all the options. They don't know what they want anymore. Happens to me with HBO. So ask right away.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Taking my girl out tonight to a place I want to go to with food I want to eat. This is why we plan dates fellas so we do what we want and she is a companion. However, you have to want to do cool shyt or go cool places for this to work. You don’t gotta break the bank but you gotta invest something. One date we went for food and mini golf. Might of cost like $80 for us both total.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Taking my girl out tonight to a place I want to go to with food I want to eat. This is why we plan dates fellas so we do what we want and she is a companion. However, you have to want to do cool shyt or go cool places for this to work. You don’t gotta break the bank but you gotta invest something. One date we went for food and mini golf. Might of cost like $80 for us both total.
:lolbron:
You should make her pay

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Not on some :mjpls:shyt but I can't do no super hood chick. This chick I'm talking got the most unattractive voice and she super duper masculinish. Like she look kinda cute with some big ass titties. But as soon as I heard her voice sounding like snoop with a southern accent
:scust:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Not on some :mjpls:shyt but I can't do no super hood chick. This chick I'm talking got the most unattractive voice and she super duper masculinish. Like she look kinda cute with some big ass titties. But as soon as I heard her voice sounding like snoop with a southern accent
:scust:
Dead her and give her minutes too someone else on the roster

Simple solve