Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
That sounds like a bad time all round. And she sounds like she’s touting for ‘clients'

Dealing with an airhead even a fine one always had me

:francis: after we would smash the MOC would be sobering.

These days If I cant enjoy a chick outside of us just fukking she can KIM
Shyt had me like :dahell:

Cause she was D1 volleyball player at a really good university on looks alone she’s insanely well put together

I was expecting some better conversation but I guess you can find birds in any environment

In retrospect glad she ghosted, bytch was probably tryna set me up or some shyt

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You reach a time and age in life where you have to look in the mirror and decide what you actually want.

If you want a serious relationship there are certain things youre going to have to accept, and changes youre going to have to make to your approaches in dating in order to make that happen. Being more communicative, direct and egoless is one of those things. Not completely egoless but knowing when to suppress it.

If you wanna gallivant, then continue with the toxic, prideful methods...but youre going to continue to run into revolving doors with women. Youre not gonna beat them at their games.
This bolded is a feminist talking point. Why is it toxic (no heterosexual man should have this word in their lexicon btw) if a man doesn’t want to be in a relationship and just wants to smash?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Majority of women in their early 20s live with their parents.

Makes the idea of fukking very annoying :unimpressed:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Can’t tell you how many women i’ve come across that say “at this stage of my life” or “at this point of my life”…

Avoid those women at all costs. Do not even contemplate for a second establishing something beyond fukkin them (if you wanna fukk).

Those women are deeply attracted to a certain type which are toxic nikkas/bad boys.

Which means they’re damaged.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
told her I liked how
Can’t tell you how many women i’ve come across that say “at this stage of my life” or “at this point of my life”…

Avoid those women at all costs. Do not even contemplate for a second establishing something beyond fukkin them (if you wanna fukk).

Those women are deeply attracted to a certain type which are toxic nikkas/bad boys.

Which means they’re damaged.
somehow I always miss their previous stage of life :mjlol:

“I used to be real *fake deep sigh* yeahhhhhh *fake ass chuckle to break awkwardness”