Raw is going to Netflix for 5 billi

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Who knows.. but I can say that as of today,

1. more homes have Netflix than USA Network (it’s actually not even close)

And 2. WWE’s programming isn’t exclusively housed on Netflix. It’s RAW, their current second most watched show. They still have shows on USA and CW..

So I wouldn’t worry lol. A gamble would be the entire company shifting to a streaming platform. This is one single show
I'm not worried, I'm just curious because this is uncharted territory. And uncharted territory is always a gamble in my book :manny:

If Peacock was part of the reasons why this current boom happened, one would guess Netflix should help them even more. But I have no idea if the U.S audience will tune in weekly as religiously as they were doing it with cable. You are right that it might not matter because they have Smackdown but it might change how each show is booked/structured. It's a pretty interesting new scenario.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Heard rumors of streaming but wasn’t sure they’d go all in. That deal they signed :whoo:

No issue with it. I’ve had Netflix for at least 13 years. :flabbynsick: gonna have to get with the times, I saw so many people crying about the playoff game on peacock.
its still wild to have a one off nfl play off game solely on a streaming service lol

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I'm not worried, I'm just curious because this is uncharted territory. And uncharted territory is always a gamble in my book :manny:

If Peacock was part of the reasons why this current boom happened, one would guess Netflix should help them even more. But I have no idea if the U.S audience will tune in weekly as religiously as they were doing it with cable. You are right that it might not matter because they have Smackdown but it might change how each show is booked/structured. It's a pretty interesting new scenario.

Yeah definitely. We also aren’t going to know a whole lot in terms of how many people are watching RAW, regardless of whether it’s live or after the fact.

That’s gonna be a giant change in what we’re used to

:pachaha:

It’s really insane how much things are changing. I really feel like this is only the tip of the ice berg. No idea what things will look like 15 years down the line

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah definitely. We also aren’t going to know a whole lot in terms of how many people are watching RAW, regardless of whether it’s live or after the fact.

That’s gonna be a giant change in what we’re used to

:pachaha:
Can't wait for the trolling when Netflix announces RAW is the most watched weekly show in the World and people getting mad as fukk because they can't prove it :laff:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Might jump to $20 a month by next January :hhh:

I'm paying that now

netf.png

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Bizarre call, the only reason they had that 3rd hour was because USA was paying them too much money for it. Netflix doesn't need that 3rd weekly hour, at least not yet, they ain't competing with anyone live and it's best for them to have a better show, which will undoubtedly be in 2 hours instead of 3 :pachaha:
It's a staple of the show now, it's too ingrained with how it's run. That's my guess as to why it would stay 3 hours. :yeshrug:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Right, which defeats the point of leaving cable for it :russ:
cut cords brehs

the downside to this is now you have to go out of your way to watch. Not that there's many lazy nights, but if it was during the spring and Yankees weren't on or it was a crap day outside, I'd just put on RAW cuz I knew it was there. Now it won't unless I get Netflix and I remind myself that RAW is on.