Raw is going to Netflix for 5 billi

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Somebody joked about Raw being more expensive than the PPVs, but this really might change the wrestling format of the last 20+ yrs of the TV shows continuing storylines and building up to big PPV matches.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont remember people laughing at the concept, if anything people were happy because you went from paying 40 bucks for a ppv to "Only 9 dollars" for PPVs and a back catalog. What people were skeptical about is if they would be able to make up the revenue with only charging 9 dollars.

I havent seen the financial numbers so i dont know if that did turn out to be profitable before the Peackock deal.

Didn't the network start at 50$ and then go down to 9.99 after a few months?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
So AEW better be looking at that Monday night slot. Everybody don’t have Netflix and everybody ain’t getting Netflix just for Raw

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So AEW better be looking at that Monday night slot. Everybody don’t have Netflix and everybody ain’t getting Netflix just for Raw

Any Wrestling Company Trying To Have A Pissing Contest With WWE Is Gonna Lose In The Long Run

You Can’t Tell Fans “It’s Us Or Them”

It’s Smarter To Just Concede And Say “You Can Watch Them AND Us”

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can anyone explain why these companies keep paying wwe ridiculous amounts of money?

Is NIck khan that good of a finesser?

Endeavor. Endeavor is a part of CAA. Massive sponsorships. Live event attendance. Merchandise through the roof. About 1.4 million or more eyeballs live for their main two shows.

This is a business. And they are playing chess and always have.

Keep bullshytting with Meltzer if you want…