Single folks: If you were to get married..

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Would you request that your to be spouse agree to draft up a prenuptial agreement prior to getting married?

If you are against prenups, can you state your reasons why you are against it?

One thing I can agree to, requesting to draft a prenup prior to marriage is fear based and possibly there may be some trust issues involved although not necessarily against the to be spouse.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would go with a prenup. Not because I feel like threatened by the future. Simply because it’s a mature approach to modern relationships.

Like life insurance...

I can agree to your reasoning..

Let me ask you this, is it reasonable for a man to prefer to be with a woman who has comparable tangibles to the table prior to entering a relationship? If so, should said man does start a relationship with a woman who brings equal to the table, do you still think that a prenup and possibly a postnuptial agreement is necessary, in this day and age?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Would you request that your to be spouse agree to draft up a prenuptial agreement prior to getting married?

If you are against prenups, can you state your reasons why you are against it?

One thing I can agree to, requesting to draft a prenup prior to marriage is fear based and possibly there may be some trust issues involved although not necessarily against the to be spouse.
Yes because she wasn't with me shooting in the gym so she ain't getting them checks and plus because of my career a lot of women wanna try and hit a lick off me. Which is why I never tell what I do to a chick until after the first date

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes because she wasn't with me shooting in the gym so she ain't getting them checks and plus because of my career a lot of women wanna try and hit a lick off me. Which is why I never tell what I do to a chick until after the first date

Would you ever marry w/o a prenuptial agreement?

Do you think that adding a morality clause to the agreement is legally binding?

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would get a lawyer and have her get a lawyer then we would sign a prenup on video tape before I even propose.

I like your answer, but do you think it is a lil over the top, even if it actually makes logical sense?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would not get a prenup if she has more than me. I only will get one if I have the most. Love don't got nothing to do with it.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you bring more to the table than your girl and she claim she love you for you and she have a problem with you wanting a prenup. Hawl ass. She waiting for you to make the wrong move to divorce your ass and leave with half. Most time the only reason women want to marry men is strictly based off financial reasons whether the man know it or not

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
I like your answer, but do you think it is a lil over the top, even if it actually makes logical sense?

Nah divorce court is big business. Judges ain't going to catch me slipping. They be throwing out prenups these days.

I might not even get married though if I don't have to. Hopefully.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah divorce court is big business. Judges ain't going to catch me slipping. They be throwing out prenups these days.

I might not even get married though if I don't have to. Hopefully.

If judges are throwing them out, then why get them? What is a better alternative besides not getting married? Even if you don’t get married, it may be best to not live with a significant other either. Don’t wanna get slapped with some common law marriage shyt..

Other than that, I am with you..

Not trying to be someone’s lick! I am not proud to have that feeling, btw, but it is what it is..