So fellas, the ladies wondering why ya'll aren't settling down for them. -Essence Mag

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
Lol i know brehette, im just getting my :troll:on lol.

I know a lot nigerian women in relationships with men from other african countries tho. Do you only date nigerian men ?

I'm only 18 so I haven't started dating yet but if I did then yeah, probably.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The last time more men than women graduated college in the US was 1981. Let that sink in. I was born in 91. That means for 34 years more women then men have attended and graduated college. So you have an over supply of smart educated women. nikkas like me who graduated college are feasting in these streets cuz the more women the better. :blessed: Plus when you add nikkas who are money grips with they own crib, car, steady income they feasting more then college graduated nikkas.:blessed:
So its affecting all races. Dudes who dropped out of college or didnt attend college still get a steady supply of p*ssy since there is more women than men. :blessed: So all its like this. You 125 professional women while you have 25 professional men. So they see no reason to settle down when the odds for them favor them greatly. So they feel:blessed:. Im all for marriage but i just want spend my 20s to mid 30 sowing my wild oats before that happen because the numbers favor me anyway.

african_celebration-118719.gif
My brehs get your guap fat, get in shape and cop a car and crib and you will feel blessed. Approach women and get your confidence sky high. There is a galaxy of p*ssy in these streets. No excuses why you aint eating. Like Diddy said you dont hustle you dont eat.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
The last time more men than women graduated college in the US was 1981. Let that sink in. I was born in 91. That means for 34 years more women then men have attended and graduated college. So you have an over supply of smart educated women. nikkas like me who graduated college are feasting in these streets cuz the more women the better. :blessed: Plus when you add nikkas who are money grips with they own crib, car, steady income they feasting more then college graduated nikkas.:blessed:
So its affecting all races. Dudes who dropped out of college or didnt attend college still get a steady supply of p*ssy since there is more women than men. :blessed: So all its like this. You 125 professional women while you have 25 professional men. So they see no reason to settle down when the odds for them favor them greatly. .

Bolded is just false. Maybe 2:1 at best and once you factor in these fat chicks, it's damn near Even Steven in terms of non-overweight people.

What are yall feasting on anyways? Most professional women are looking for serious relationships anyways, so if you pulling them no-strings-attached, you're probably dealing with chicks beneath you in the looks department. Unless you are playing that role and acting like you are down for something more.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Based on the US Government statistics the average black male makes $35K a year, versus $32K for women. I'm just going with the data.

I, know you not believing anything this punk ass narcissistic racist country puts out.

Art Barr

freetroit

Banned
Daps
In order to bedwench, you have to completely convince yourself that Blk men are the issue. Once you do, you have to anoint someone. Whites tend the be who we all value as we are members of their system even if we negatively benefit from it. What happened for her is normal and it isn't rare. The suicide is though. Basically this, she convinced herself that anything this cac wanted was worthy and was worthwhile. He saw a golden opp and he knew no one would chastise him because in quote "She's a nigg*rb!tch" as they say. He told her his wants and she gave in. As someone mentioned at the time, would she do this for a breh. Not a chance in hell but she had 40 plus years of anger, common sense will always be on guard for you and your own but the door maybe open for others. He conned her and everyone just moved on like nothing happen. It damaged her because she realized she did this to herself. A lot Black women in their 40's are going through this. Why, because they are angry at BM and this like their payback but it never works out the way it's planned as the White supremacist wrote the game and the script. If he wants to end it, even in a smaller role, he can and move on back to his cacs tribe with no issues. It's when we officially lose touch. That's why it's dangerous to have a mindset of a @LadySimone or many on LSA have because it can become a mental sickness. When you are already suffering from white supremacy which is a mental sickness for us, it's easy to tack on other diseases in the process.

Please note: This effects BM/BW. This isn't exclusive to Miss Jessie's co-founder.
:myman:
Great posting my g. You be peeping game like a muthafukka. All the nuances and shyt

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Breh, these "successful" women are full of shyt. Successful doesn't mean income. You got chicks making 60k with 40k in student loan debt saying how successful they are because they have a degree.

Most these broads are broke as shyt breh. I gotta home girl with 90k in student. My GF's friend is 80k in student debt and had to move back in with her moms. I had another home girl in college with 40k in student debt and a damn religion degree :dahell:

I cut all that bullshyt out and straight ask a bytch how much she make. They'll stop saying how successful they are when you remind them how middle class their ass really is.
Yeah that shyt always kills me.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bolded is just false. Maybe 2:1 at best and once you factor in these fat chicks, it's damn near Even Steven in terms of non-overweight people.

What are yall feasting on anyways? Most professional women are looking for serious relationships anyways, so if you pulling them no-strings-attached, you're probably dealing with chicks beneath you in the looks department. Unless you are playing that role and acting like you are down for something more.

Dawg,...black women outnumber us in the workforce like twelve to one.
nikkaz out here living a fantasy tale talembout black men get it in in the workforce like black women.
Do you nikkaz live in actual reality.
Plus, nikkaz jn here talking about nikkaz making thirty five thousand.
Yousa lie, not many nikkaz make more than nine to ten dollars an hour at best.

Art Barr

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
These threads are always popping. If only we could devote the same amount amount of time to something worthwhile then we would be good. shyt always turn into "how it aint no good black women left", lol. From my little stay at the coli, it seems like black women are just trash. They want thugs or either 6 foot, 6 certs, 6 figures type or brothers or they settle for some run of the mill white guy. They don't make sacrifices, all they do is complain, and plot with the white man disenfranchise the black man.

Just posting on here and on LSA, I can never understand how black people shyt on each other so much. Always regurgitating white supremacist talking points about each other. shyts sad and pathetic.

I'll rather stick shyt out with my people in the hood.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, same here.

If you check out the 20/20 special they did a few years back the girls did look better, but they also were getting mad play. They just had crazy requirements and didn't have the looks/personality to snag an elite dude.

All them chick's lived in ATL. That's a place where a non broke or non gay dude :eat: till he drops. They trapped in a city where all kinds of false balling is at.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This one company I worked for practically 95% of all the White chicks got married soon after graduating college. Their husbands help pay that student loan debt off and buy them a home. Every last one of them followed the same exact script like clockwork.

Hardly any of the black chicks working at this place were married. They still went out and bought a fancy car and took out a mortgage but still had that huge student loan debt hanging over their heads. They even clowned some of the white girls about their husbands being lame or ugly behind their backs. Meanwhile these same black chicks would willingly be some married dudes side piece instead of settling for a lame. But they end up settling anyway once that student loan, credit card and mortgage debt gets too high.

I see this on IG and Facebook all the time where women want to be a side piece for some rich/swag dude before being a s/o of a normal man.

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
It's difficult, I have some female friends who are single. The problem can be larger than NOT wanting a blue collar man. Some would just take any man who's compatible, let's them be them and they will work to be the best them for him. But it's not that easy as it would seem. Guess what I am saying is one shoe doesn't fit all.
why do you think they are single?

side note:thread did numbers

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
alotta "professional" BW women want men that make more than them but that logic is flawed, do u think the WM is gonna give a heterosexual masculine those opportunities? fukk no

thats why gay black men make more that both BM and BW....they want non threatening ppl they can control

the avg person in the US only make 28k and they want somebody that make 6 figures

Somebody gets it :clap: That's usually most of the opportunities black men get easily are sh*t like security, military, athletic, labor management type sh*t. Roughneck type sh*t. At the white collar management/executive level the ratio is at least 3:1 of black women to black men, it's not even close. That's why most rich black men you see are men WHO HAVE MADE THEIR OWN OPPORTUNITY. Fact of the matter is that let's say 40% of sisters make more than $30K/yr, and let's say 20% of brothers make more than 30K/yr, that's still double the ratio, there's always going to be black women left out :yeshrug: Some of them just have to start lowering their requirements to start a family :manny: