So What Exactly is Wrong with "Social Justice"?

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
I think part of it was a protest against government telling women what to do with their bodies (contraceptives, abortion, etc) which I can get behind.

they aren't protesting for abortion rights because abortion is legal.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
If I wasn't a poster on this forum I wouldn't know that the bold represents literally like 1-3 dudes on twitter

If I didn't post here I wouldn't know this forum hates everything conservative off gp purely for the people in the party

If I didn't post here I wouldn't know a large amount of posters here are non-black so merging these opinions with your out look on black political views is dumb.

Even what you're referring to as "TLR Pro blackness" is just the summation of opinions you disagree with from different posters merged into a single entity/mass generalization.

You're just overnegged and bitter. This comes back to the identity politics thing I said in my first post. SJW carry their flag based on whatever triggers them, period. Not anything they want to build up and certainly not in the name of universal social justice. This is why feminists can't get the intersectionality thing to work cause white feminists will only care about what triggers them and will have race stuff in hindsight. It's why mainstream americans aren't buying into multiculturalism the way it's idealized.

Actually there's books, articles etc. written on how black natinonalism has essentially mirrored its antithesis.

Try again, cuck.

Skeptic

Superstar
Daps
There's nothing wrong with social justice. However, there is a faction of the regressive left called SJWs that want to censor free speech, claim "cultural appropriation", and evangelically insist that there are more than two genders. Many of them also adhere to a form of feminism that aims to handicap men just for being men.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
That's exactly what the terms feminism/feminist, social justice, and SJWs are now

Yeah, like I said, the alt-right and tumblr SJW movement feed into one another and become caricatures of themselves.
I don't like the idea of undermining identity politics, because it's a legitimate, but sometimes it needs to be criticised.
Tackling economic issues should take precedence , you can't fight social justice without tackling economic inequality, otherwise you have a superficial kind of social justice. Racial and gender issues are deeply rooted in economic inequality.
Seeing some SJWs that gets more triggered over gender pronouns rather than actual material inequality shows that a lot of them don't really care about social justice.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's nothing wrong with social justice. However, there is a faction of the regressive left called SJWs that want to censor free speech, claim "cultural appropriation", and evangelically insist that there are more than two genders. Many of them also adhere to a form of feminism that aims to handicap men just for being men.

Another one.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've asked twice now about what exactly they were protesting on women's day and I've gotten no answer.

I got name calling, I got smileys... but I got no answers.
I'm noticing this pattern

no shortage of loaded questions and deflection attempts tho
Actually there's books, articles etc. written on how black natinonalism has essentially mirrored its antithesis.

Try again, cuck.
"try again cuck" was the only part of your post you put any thought into
3cc0c948a4d7a58238d714c1cc7ff984.png

Clearly I'm talking to a person who will buy everything posted in huffington post.

The alt right has only existed for maybe 2-3 years tops and public attention to it to the point of it being named "alt right" is maybe less than a year old. I doubt any type of real research would be done in that amount of time and even less on the mythical "black alt right" you're attributing lost TLR posters to. You're again misrepresenting the views of various groups in your catch all labels so obviously those "books" haven't taught you shyt so far. You're reading articles written up by liberals, feminists and all their political opposites

But show and prove, present some scholarly articles (not slant or hit pieces) and books proving your claim that black nationalists as a collective tried to join the alt right :duck: I'll take a ban if you can find one that isn't written by a feminist or lgbt liberal type.

I think part of it was a protest against government telling women what to do with their bodies (contraceptives, abortion, etc) which I can get behind.
You wouldn't have to guess if they were really standing for a concrete issue
So are you black or not? Not interested in discussing a label you use to "label people away", as you would say.
I said yes already in literally the first word of my post.
Yes. Thank you for justifying the section I wrote on labeling, this response was 1000% expected.

Now that you can't label me away I'm interested in seeing if this conversation goes anywhere. Instead of summing everything I wrote up as a talking point how about you tell me how I'm wrong?

in the context of 90% of discussions about it...yes

nikka admits he can't argue anything in my post then tries to double down on the anti-intellectualism tactics :mjlol: get out of here with the fukkboy shyt. Literally all you brought to the table was labeling attempts, thank you again for proving my point.

Last edited:

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka admits he can't argue anything in my post then tries to double down on the anti-intellectualism tactics :mjlol: get out of here with the fukkboy shyt. Literally all you brought to the table was labeling attempts, thank you again for proving my point.

Thank you for being clear this time. Now that that has been established, you are a c00n(assuming you really are black). Regurgitating tired alt-right talking points means you deserve the label and just like I would tell a racist who hates being called a racist: you are what are. There is nothing deep or intellectual about posting ready made nonsense. Nothing you said is new and it's rehashed on here a million times. I suggest you try your luck in TLR.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you for being clear this time. Now that that has been established, you are a c00n(assuming you really are black). Regurgitating tired alt-right talking points means you deserve the label and just like I would tell a racist who hate being called a racist: you are what are. There is nothing deep or intellectual about posting ready made nonsense. Nothing you said is new and it's rehashed on here a million times. I suggest you try your luck in TLR.
And now you bring my argument full circle
-Outside of calling out discrimination, the labeling is corny. When people can't logically refute an opposing arguement the dodge it by summing it up with a label. Consider it the mainstream white american version of coli's "W-w-well you're a c00n!"

yesjacknicholson.gif

You've read me predict your every response from my very first post and then proceeded to fulfill it anyway. :mjlol: like how basic can a person be?