So What Exactly is Wrong with "Social Justice"?

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Thread low-key backfired.
SJW getting some worked in here. :mjlol:

at least this thread helped answer OP's question.

"so what exactly is wrong with social justice?"

maybe it's because the people who usually debate FOR the side of 'social justice' are hypocrites who fail to practice what they preach and rely on emotions instead of FACTS.

OHYL34.gif

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
\
And now you bring my argument full circle

yesjacknicholson.gif

You've read me predict your every response from my very first post and then proceeded to fulfill it anyway. :mjlol: like how basic can a person be?

:yeshrug:It is what it is. You fit the label. Using the same tactic that racists use when they get called out for their racism isn't going to work. Next thing you'll be telling us that Slavery isn't so bad and daring someone to call you a c00n(again, assuming you really are black).

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
\

:yeshrug:It is what it is. You fit the label. Using the same tactic that racists use when they get called out for their racism isn't going to work. Next thing you'll be telling us that Slavery isn't so bad and daring someone to call you a c00n(again, assuming you really are black).
And you're using the same anti intellectual tactic racist right wingers use when someone interrupts their circle jerks by pointing out systematic discrimination. (Summing it up as a "talking point" from opposing party and dismissing it)

But knowing that isn't going to stop you from continuing your fakkitry. Here's a neg

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you're using the same anti intellectual tactic racist right wingers use to go deaf when someone interrupts their circle jerks by pointing out systematic discrimination. (Summing it up as a "talking point" from opposing party and dismissing it)

But knowing that isn't going to stop you from continuing your fakkitry. Here's a neg

Dude, this is an internet forum. Neg me all you like, who cares. I just want you and all your alt-right brethren, whether in just ideology or race, to know that we know all your talking points and tactics. Is all. Just keep that in mind. And I'm sorry that I declined to engage in in thought provoking discussion on "SJW" issue with you, but I'm sure it would have been a really intellectually stimulating one.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Dude, this is an internet forum. Neg me all you like, who cares. I just want you and all your alt-right brethren, whether in just ideology or race, to know that we know all your talking points and tactics. Is all. Just keep that in mind. And I'm sorry that I declined to engage in in thought provoking discussion on "SJW" issue with you, but I'm sure it would have been a really intellectually stimulating one.

thats cool most leftists don't know how to engage in thought provoking discussion.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
making up off base shyt for 3 posts now cornball, you made my point already no need to drive it home so far. that's enough outta you

All right Mr. Black Guy, I'm sure you will get the responses you're looking for in a youtube comment section. Good luck in your war against the "SJW" mafia.

Last edited:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You know what "justice" is, right? You could tell what is or is not justice for an individual, right?

Social justice warriors are people who want justice for large social groups who they believe aren't getting it.

It's not that hard.
so is social justice trying to take down the dominant group or bring up the less dominant groups?

Daps
we should always keep in mind that the intellectual basis/methods of the contemporary social justice crusade have been influenced tremendously by....
(1) the Academy, which has no interest in the liberation of black people and women, but merely in co-opting and exploiting our intellectual labour and upholding the neoliberal economic order in which it is firmly invested. postmodernism is a plague.
(2) liberal politicians, public intellectuals, pundits, etc, who see social justice broadly defined (its ideas and language and advocates and works) as a way to get black/female votes or website views, remain relevant in the public sphere, etc.

thus we should always be weary of ideas and people who emerge from the above groups/institutions, even if they are black or female.

Last edited:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
There is nothing wrong with social justice, the issue with the people involved (I'll refer to twitter).
  • People love to argue and they love to talk even thought they know nothing about the topic they are arguing about (And it's entertained)
  • People love to speak for groups of people that they aren't apart of , and even if there they are a part of the groups, most of the time we can refer to bullet #1
  • they love to cast stones, but refused to take accountability for their behavior.
  • Lastly, people can't take criticism. You can't grow as a person.group if you don't know your flaws.
Despite that, Issues are being talked about which is good. However, we settle too much on talking about them instead of tackling them. We love to say we are fed up but are we really?

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
You don't know the meaning of the following words?

Social
Justice
Equality

MOD shyt posting is corny.
:francis: The defining of terms should always be encouraged...

Also "justice" is completely subjective. We can all agree there is nothing wrong with it and be talking about wildly different things.
Equality(defined as "equal" by the poster you are:cape: for) is :mjlol: The same man isn't even equal to himself on different days, yet alone some one else.

:comeon: